- The report contains detailed information about Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wonder Auto Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. business.
About Wonder Auto Technology, Inc.
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of automotive electrical parts.
Products and Markets
The company's products include automotive electrical parts, specifically, alternators and starters; rods and shafts; and engine valves and tappets.
The companys alternators are manufactured by Jinzhou Halla Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. (Jinzhou Halla). An alternator is part of a car engines electrical system which is connected to the engine belt of a vehicle and converts mechanical energy into electricity to recharge the battery. It offers approximately 230 different models of alternators. The companys alternators electrical current flows range in size and output from 35A to 120A. Its alternators have dual integrated fans and built-in integrated circuit regulators.
The companys starters are manufactured by Jinzhou Halla. A starter is part of a car engines starting system, along with the starter solenoid. The starters produced by the company are known as planetary type starters. These starters are small due to their high speed motors combined with speed reduction systems. The company produces ten series of starters, which produce between 0.85kW to 5.5kW of power.
Rods and Shafts
The companys rods and shafts are manufactured by Jinzhou Wanyou Mechanical Parts Co., Ltd. (Jinzhou Wanyou). Its rod and shaft products are mainly used in shock absorber which is a key part in a vehicles suspension system. A shock absorber rod is the stem in the shock absorber providing full support of a vehicles suspension system. Jinzhou Wanyou produces 15 series of rods and shafts with approximately 2,000 models.
Engine Valves and Tappets
The companys engine valves and tappets are manufactured by Jinan Worldwide Auto Accessories Co., Ltd. (Jinan Worldwide). Engine valves and tappets are used in internal combustion engines to control and facilitate the engines air intake and exhaust functions. The companys engine valves and tappets are critical to optimizing the engines power output and fuel consumption. Jinan Worldwide produces 5 series of engine valves and tappets in term of applications with approximately 200 models.
The company purchases raw materials and components from suppliers located in China, including Jiangsu Senyuan Special Steel Co., Ltd., Yingkou Die-Casting Products Co., Ltd., Tianjin Jingda Rea Special Enamelled Wire Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Huanfang Auto Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Yuhuan Solenoid Co., Ltd., and Jinzhou Hirvon Auto Electronics Co., Ltd.
The company sells its products to automakers, engine manufacturers and auto parts suppliers. Its customers include Beijing Hyundai Mobis Auto Parts, Harbin Dongan Automotive Engine Co., Ltd., Shenyang Aerospace Mitsubishi Motors Engine Co., Ltd., Weichai Engine Logistic Co., Ltd., Mianyang Xinchen Engine Co., Ltd., Shanghai GM Wuling Automotive Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Holdings Company, Jiangsu Mobis Auto Parts Company, and Magneti Marelli Suspension System (Brazil). In 2009, the company's major customers included Beijing Hyundai Mobis Auto Parts Co., Ltd., and Harbin Dongan Automotive Engine Co., Ltd.
The companys primary competitors are located in China and include Shanghai Valeo Automotive Electrical Systems Co., Ltd., a joint venture of Shanghai Auto Industrial Group and Valeo Group, Hubei Shendian Auto Motor Co., Ltd., a joint venture of Hubei Shendian Auto Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd., Zhongqi Changdian Co., Ltd. and Remy International, Inc., Bosch Group, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation and Denso Corporation.
In 2009, the company acquired 100% of the equity interest in Friend Birch Limited, a Hong Kong company, thereby indirectly acquiring its wholly owned Chinese subsidiaries, Jinzhou Jiade Machinery Co., Ltd. and Jinzhou Lida Auto Parts Co., Ltd., which are engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling gas spring shafts and other thin mechanical shafts products, automotive springs and gas spring.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WONDER AUTO TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. History
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wonder Auto Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?