- The report contains detailed information about Vossloh AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vossloh AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vossloh AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vossloh AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vossloh AG business.
About Vossloh AG
Vossloh AG, along with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of transport technology products and services. The company operates in the specialty markets of transport technology, investing continuously in the development of products and services. The company principally operates in Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Vossloh operates its business in three divisions: rail infrastructure division, motive power division, and information technologies division. The Rail Infrastructure division umbrellas the Group's rail infrastructure products and services and comprises the Switch Systems, Fastening Systems, and Infrastructure Services business units. Motive Power division covers the Locomotives (diesel locomotive manufacture), Electrical Systems (electrics for trams, streetcars and trolleybuses) and Services business units. Information Technologies division subsumes the development and marketing of operations control systems, passenger information and planning systems, as well as signaling technology.
Rail Infrastructure division
Vossloh's Rail Infrastructure division supplies rail infrastructure products and services revolving around rail fasteners and track switches. Vossloh manufactures such essential rail infrastructure ingredients worldwide.
Fastening Systems business unit: The fastening systems, used as rail fasteners, are used in 65 countries principally in Eastern Europe and the Far East. The proven W 14 fastening system and the System 300 for slab tracks continue to be the business unit's product backbone.
Switch Systems business unit: The company principally supplies track switches, the Vossloh Switch Systems business unit. The Vossloh Cogifer, an industrial subsidiary of the company operates in the switch gear field for all types of networks, railways, metros, and tramways. It principally operates in approximately 80 countries principally in Europe and throughout the world.
Infrastructure Services business unit: The infrastructure services business unit handles Vossloh's track construction services, albeit track maintenance is the mainstay of business. Vossloh Infrastructure Services, a subsidiary of the Vossloh group, specializes in the installation and maintenance of fixed railway infrastructure (track, catenaries, power distribution, signalling). It principally operates in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg in the construction and maintenance market. It also offers its services in Mexico, Switzerland, and Italy.
Motive Power division
Vossloh's Motive Power division builds diesel locomotives in the European market. Also included in the lineup are all the electric components required by trams, and the division is a major market for electric systems built into trolleybuses. The company also offers motive power services.
Locomotives business unit: Vossloh Locomotives offers services in the range of diesel traction in Kiel, as well as in the service centre Moers.
Electrical Systems: The electrical systems business unit manufactures electrics for trams, streetcars and trolleybuses.
Information Technologies division
Vossloh's Information Technologies division is steadily expanding its products and services. Vossloh process automation and optimization technologies maximize rail traffic efficiency. The information technologies division subsumes the development and marketing of operations control systems, passenger information and planning systems, as well as signaling technology.
Vossloh is also a major supplier of passenger information systems used in trains, railway stations, and at airport terminals. Through a majority stake held in a Swedish company, this division has also been involved in supplying electronic interlocking systems for small and medium-sized stations, yet another niche market which, as insiders say, offers vast growth throughout Europe.
The information technologies division offers products and services, including: rail planning systems, operations control systems, Signalling technology, operations information systems, passenger information systems and display technologies, simulation and training systems, and consultancy and project management.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOSSLOH AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOSSLOH AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOSSLOH AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOSSLOH AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOSSLOH AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vossloh AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vossloh AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vossloh AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vossloh AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vossloh AG Industry Position Analysis
6. VOSSLOH AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOSSLOH AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOSSLOH AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOSSLOH AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOSSLOH AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOSSLOH AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vossloh AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vossloh AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vossloh AG Major Shareholders
Vossloh AG History
Vossloh AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vossloh AG Offices and Representations
Vossloh AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vossloh AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vossloh AG Capital Market Snapshot
Vossloh AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Vossloh AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vossloh AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vossloh AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vossloh AG 1-year Stock Charts
Vossloh AG 5-year Stock Charts
Vossloh AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vossloh AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vossloh AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?