- The report contains detailed information about Visteon Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Visteon Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Visteon Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Visteon Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Visteon Corp. business.
About Visteon Corp.
Visteon Corporation is a supplier of climate, interiors and electronics systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Products and Services
Climate Product Group
The company is a supplier in the design and manufacturing of components, modules and systems that provide automotive heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and powertrain cooling.
Climate Systems: The company designs and manufactures fully integrated heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Its proprietary analytical tools and systems integration expertise enables the development of climate-oriented components, sub-systems, and vehicle-level systems. Products contained in this area include evaporators, condensers, heater cores, climate controls, compressors, air handling cases, and fluid transport systems.
Powertrain Cooling Systems: The company designs and manufactures components and modules that provide cooling and thermal management for the vehicles engine and transmission, as well as for batteries and power electronics on hybrid and electric vehicles. Products contained in this area include radiators, oil coolers, charge air coolers, exhaust gas coolers, battery and power electronics coolers and systems and fluid transport systems.
Electronics Product Group
The company is a supplier of in-vehicle entertainment, driver information, wireless communication, climate control, body and security electronics, and lighting technologies and products.
Audio / Infotainment Systems: The company produces a range of audio/infotainment systems and components to provide in-vehicle information and entertainment, including base radio/CD head units, infotainment head units with integrated DVD/navigation, audiophile systems and amplifiers, and rear seat family entertainment systems. The companys latest audio/infotainment products include digital and satellite radios, HD and DAB broadcast tuners, MACH Voice Link technology, and a range of connectivity solutions for portable devices.
Driver Information Systems: The company designs and manufacturers a range of instrument clusters and displays to assist driving, ranging from standard analog-electronic clusters to high resolution, fully-configurable, and large-format digital LCD devices for the luxury vehicle segment.
Electronic Climate Controls and Integrated Control Panels: The company designs and manufactures a line of climate control modules with capability to provide full system integration. The array of modules available varies from single zone manual electronic modules to fully automatic multiple zone modules. The company also provides integrated control panel assemblies which incorporate audio, climate and other feature controls to allow customers to deliver interior styling options and electrical architecture flexibility.
Powertrain and Feature Control Modules: The company designs and manufactures a range of powertrain and feature control modules. Powertrain control modules cover a range of applications from single-cylinder small engine control systems to fully-integrated V8/V10 engine and transmission controllers.
Lighting: The company designs and builds a variety of headlamps (projector, reflector or advanced front lighting systems), rear combination lamps, center high-mounted stop lamps and fog lamps. The company utilizes various light-generating sources, including light emitting diode, high intensity discharge and halogen-based systems.
Interiors Product Group
The company is a supplier of cockpit modules, instrument panels, door and console modules and interior trim components.
Cockpit Modules: The companys cockpit modules incorporate structural, electronic, climate control, mechanical and safety components. Customers are provided with an array of services, including advanced engineering and computer-aided design, styling concepts and modeling and in-sequence delivery of manufactured parts. The companys cockpit modules are built around its instrument panels which consist of a substrate and the optional assembly of structure, ducts, registers, passenger airbag system (integrated or conventional), finished panels and the glove box assembly.
Door Panels and Trims: The company provides a range of door panels / modules as well as various interior trim products.
Console Modules: The companys consoles deliver storage options to the consumer. The modules are interchangeable units and offer consumers a range of storage options that can be modified to their individual needs.
The companys Services operations provide various transition services in support of divestiture transactions, principally related to the ACH Transactions. In addition to services provided to ACH, the company also provides certain transition services related to other divestiture transactions.
The company sells its products primarily to global vehicle manufacturers, as well as to other suppliers and assemblers. In addition, it sells products for use as aftermarket and service parts to automotive original equipment manufacturers and others for resale through independent distribution networks.
Vehicle Manufacturers: The company sells to vehicle manufacturers, including BMW, Chrysler Group LLC, Daimler AG, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault, Toyota and Volkswagen, as well as new vehicle manufacturers in Asia. The companys customers include Ford and Hyundai Kia Automotive Group.
Other Customers: The company sells products to various customers in the worldwide aftermarket as replacement or enhancement parts, such as body appearance packages and in-car entertainment systems, for production and older vehicles.
The companys primary independent competitors include Alpine Electronics, Inc., Automotive Lighting Reutlingen GmbH, Behr GmbH & Co. KG, Continental AG, Delphi Corporation, Denso Corporation, Faurecia Group, Harman International AKG, Hella KGaA, International Automotive Components Group, Johnson Controls, Inc., Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Magna International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Valéo S.A.
Visteon Corporation was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISTEON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISTEON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISTEON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISTEON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISTEON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Visteon Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Visteon Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Visteon Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Visteon Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Visteon Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISTEON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISTEON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISTEON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISTEON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISTEON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISTEON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Visteon Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Visteon Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Visteon Corp. Major Shareholders
Visteon Corp. History
Visteon Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Visteon Corp. Offices and Representations
Visteon Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Visteon Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Visteon Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Visteon Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Visteon Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Visteon Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Visteon Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Visteon Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Visteon Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Visteon Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Visteon Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Visteon Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?