- The report contains detailed information about Valmont Industries, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Valmont Industries, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Valmont Industries, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Valmont Industries, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Valmont Industries, Inc. business.
About Valmont Industries, Inc.
Valmont Industries, Inc. is a producer of fabricated metal products. The company also provides metal coating services, including galvanizing, painting, and anodizing in its Coatings business.
Engineered Support Structures: This segment consists of the manufacture of engineered metal structures and components for the global lighting and traffic and wireless communication industries.
Utility Support Structures: This segment consists of the manufacture of engineered steel and concrete structures for the global utility industry.
Coatings: This segment consists of galvanizing, anodizing and powder coating services.
Irrigation: This segment consists of the manufacture of agricultural irrigation equipment and related parts and services.
Engineered Support Structures segment
The Engineered Support Structures (ESS) segment manufactures and markets engineered metal structures in two product lines: Lighting and Traffic and Specialty.
Lighting and Traffic: This product line primarily includes steel and aluminum poles and structures to which lighting and traffic control fixtures are attached for a range of outdoor lighting applications, such as streets, highways, parking lots, sports stadiums and commercial and residential developments. Traffic poles are structures to which traffic signals are attached and aid the orderly flow of automobile traffic.
Markets The transportation market includes street and highway lighting and traffic control.
Specialty: Specialty product line includes the manufacture and distribution of a range of structures (poles and towers) and components serving the wireless communication market. Specialty products also include special use structures for various applications. For a given cell site, the company provides poles, towers and components. The company offers a range of structures to its customers, including solid rod, tubular and guyed towers, poles (tapered and non-tapered) and disguised products to minimize the visual impact of an antenna on an area. Structures are engineered and designed to customer specifications, which include factors such as the number of antennas on the structure and wind and soil conditions.
MarketsThe main market for its specialty products has been the wireless telephone industry, although the company also sells products to state and federal governments for two-way radio communication, radar, broadcasting and security purposes. The two customer groups for its specialty products are wireless carriers, (companies that provide wireless services to subscribers) and build-to-suit (BTS) companies (organizations that own cell sites and attach antennas from multiple carriers to the pole or tower structure).
Utility Support Structures segment
The Utility Support Structures segment (Utility) produces steel and concrete pole structures for electrical transmission, substation and distribution applications. The companys products help move electrical power from where it is produced to where it is used. The company manufactures tapered steel and pre-stressed concrete poles for high-voltage transmission lines, substations (which transfer high-voltage electricity to low-voltage transmission), and electrical distribution (which carry electricity from the substation to the end-user). In addition, the company produces hybrid structures, which are structures with a concrete base section and steel upper sections.
MarketsThe companys sales in this segment are mainly in the United States. The markets in which the company participates outside of North America are China, the Middle East, and Africa.
The company adds finishes to metals that inhibit corrosion, extend service lives and enhance physical attractiveness of a range of materials and products. Among the services provided include hot-dipped galvanizing, anodizing, powder coating, and e-coating. In its Coatings segment, the company takes unfinished products from its customers and returns them with a galvanized, anodized, or painted finish. The company also paints products using powder coating and e-coating technology (where paint is applied through an electrical charge) for various industries and markets.
In its Irrigation segment, the company manufactures and distributes mechanical irrigation equipment and related service parts under the Valley brand name. A Valmont irrigation machine usually is powered by electricity and propels itself over a farm field and applies water and chemicals to crops. The companys irrigation machines can also irrigate fields by moving up and down the field as opposed to rotating in a circle (referred to as a linear machine). Irrigation machines can be configured to irrigate fields in size from 4 acres to approximately 500 acres, with a standard size in the U.S. configured for a 160-acre tract of ground. The company also offers growers options to control multiple irrigation machines through centralized computer control or mobile remote control.
Distribution MethodsThe company markets its irrigation machines and service parts through independent dealers. There are approximately 200 dealers in North America, with another approximately 130 dealers serving international markets. The companys international dealers are supported through its regional headquarters in South America, South Africa, western Europe, Australia, China and the Middle East as well as the home office in Valley, Nebraska.
Customers and end-users of the companys products include state and federal governments, contractors, utility and telecommunications companies, manufacturers of commercial lighting fixtures and large farms, as well as the general manufacturing sector.
Valmont Industries, Inc. was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Valmont Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Valmont Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Valmont Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Valmont Industries, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Valmont Industries, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VALMONT INDUSTRIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Valmont Industries, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Valmont Industries, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Valmont Industries, Inc. Major Shareholders
Valmont Industries, Inc. History
Valmont Industries, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Valmont Industries, Inc. Offices and Representations
Valmont Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Valmont Industries, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Valmont Industries, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Valmont Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Valmont Industries, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Valmont Industries, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Valmont Industries, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Valmont Industries, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Valmont Industries, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Valmont Industries, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Valmont Industries, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Valmont Industries, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?