- The report contains detailed information about Vaahto Group plc Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vaahto Group plc Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vaahto Group plc Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vaahto Group plc Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vaahto Group plc Oyj business.
About Vaahto Group plc Oyj
Vaahto Group Plc Oyj supplies implementations of technology and consulting services for papermaking technology and process machinery in Finland, the other European countries, North America, and Asia. It operates in two segments, Pulp and Paper Machinery, and Process Machinery. The Pulp and Paper Machinery segment provides various products and services, including headboxes, wire sections and formers, press sections, dryer sections and cylinders, size press, pope reels and transfer rails, pulpers, AK choppers, and dynamic behavior measuring devices. This segment also offers roll services, such as manufacturing rolls and axles; refurbishing various and different sized rolls and axles, roll covers, and roll shells/axles; grinding rolls and axles; suction roll maintenance; quality inspecting; paper machine and process equipment designing and implementing services; backing rolls; thermal spraying; cooling rolls; composite covering; and installing, training, and start-up services. The Process Machinery segment manufactures pressure vessels, agitators, autoclaves, fermenters, mixing equipments, reactors, columns, heat exchangers, hygienic tanks, and prefabricated tanks for the process industry. The company also offers various HVAC products, including welded thick-walled press pipes, rolls and cylinders, and welded steel frames and foundations, as well as edging of thick press plates and edged beams, and overhauling of rolls and paper machine cylinders; extension rings; mud mouths; floor basins and drains; gratings; sand drains; and barrel drains, as well as custom engineering services and contract manufacturing services. Vaahto Group is based in Lahti, Finland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vaahto Group plc Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vaahto Group plc Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vaahto Group plc Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vaahto Group plc Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vaahto Group plc Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VAAHTO GROUP PLC OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Major Shareholders
Vaahto Group plc Oyj History
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Offices and Representations
Vaahto Group plc Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vaahto Group plc Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Vaahto Group plc Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Vaahto Group plc Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vaahto Group plc Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vaahto Group plc Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?