- The report contains detailed information about US Energy Initiatives Corporation. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Energy Initiatives Corporation.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Energy Initiatives Corporation. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Energy Initiatives Corporation. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Energy Initiatives Corporation. business.
About US Energy Initiatives Corporation.
US Energy Initiatives Corporation engages in the manufacture and marketing of retrofit systems in the United States and internationally. The company offers a dual-fuel conversion system designed to convert medium and heavy-duty mobile diesel engines to operate in a natural gas/diesel dual-fuel mode.
Dual Fuel Product
The company has developed commercial versions of the fuel delivery system to fit various older, naturally aspirated, diesel engines and placed conversion units into engines all around the world. The commercial version of the system allows a medium or heavy-duty diesel mobile engine to operate in a dual-fuel, diesel/natural gas mode. Systems installed in the field as well as measured in the companys development facility demonstrates that its system allows a diesel engine to achieve 100% of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) power and torque while operating in a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) mode. There are three main components to its HFS system: the Electronic Control Unit or ECU, the gas air mixing device, and the measuring, monitoring and reporting devices.
The companys system can typically be installed in a day. In addition to the installation of system, its customers must also mount fuel storage tanks and linkage. Typically, it takes approximately one-half day to install fuel storage tanks and linkage. In certain cases, a catalytic converter is also installed as a part of its system. The catalytic converter, fuel storage tanks and linkage are purchased by the companys customers either from approved vendors or on the open market.
During June 2006, the company acquired Automated Engineering Corporation. The company primarily acquired AEC to manufacture the electronic control unit component.
The companys competitors include IMPCO Technologies, Inc.; Clean Air Power; Westport Innovations, Inc.; and The Innovative Technology Group, Corp.
The company, formerly known as Hybrid Fuel Systems, Inc., was founded in 1996. It changed its name to US Energy Initiatives Corporation in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Energy Initiatives Corporation. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Energy Initiatives Corporation. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Industry Position Analysis
6. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US ENERGY INITIATIVES CORPORATION. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Major Shareholders
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. History
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Offices and Representations
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Capital Market Snapshot
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. 1-year Stock Charts
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. 5-year Stock Charts
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Energy Initiatives Corporation. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?