- The report contains detailed information about Unimech Group Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Unimech Group Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Unimech Group Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Unimech Group Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Unimech Group Bhd business.
About Unimech Group Bhd
Unimech Group Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the system design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of boilers, combustion equipment, piping systems, and engineering equipment. The company involves in the system design, fabrication, manufacture, and distribution of valves, instrumentation, and fittings. It also designs and manufactures strainers and chemical pumps for boilers; steel flanges; rubber flexible joint and mould products; pressure gauges and thermometers; steel and cast iron industrial valves; and industrial electronic automation control systems. In addition, the company engages in the fabrication and installation of automation instruments/systems and control panels; trade of level switches and gauges and related products; and manufacture of metal stamping parts and tools, as well as designs die casting moulds and rents machinery. Further, it involves in the trade of industrial valves, and instrument and control equipment for water, steam, petrochemical, and oil and gas industries; and piping systems and engineering equipment. Additionally, the company engages in designing, fabricating, installing, testing, and commissioning fluid and control systems, pipelines and equipment, and engineering hardware and components for the application of water, petrochemical, and oil and gas industries; and automation facilities for manufacturing electronic and electrical components. It also involves in property development and construction activities; trading in sanitary and kitchen products; servicing and trading burners; and distributing control valves and accessories. The company offers its products and services primarily in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, the Peoples Republic of China, Australia, South Korea, and the United States. Unimech Group Berhad is based in Penang, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIMECH GROUP BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIMECH GROUP BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIMECH GROUP BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIMECH GROUP BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIMECH GROUP BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unimech Group Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unimech Group Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unimech Group Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unimech Group Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unimech Group Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIMECH GROUP BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIMECH GROUP BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIMECH GROUP BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIMECH GROUP BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIMECH GROUP BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIMECH GROUP BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Unimech Group Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Unimech Group Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Unimech Group Bhd Major Shareholders
Unimech Group Bhd History
Unimech Group Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Unimech Group Bhd Offices and Representations
Unimech Group Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Unimech Group Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Unimech Group Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Unimech Group Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Unimech Group Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Unimech Group Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Unimech Group Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Unimech Group Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Unimech Group Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Unimech Group Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Unimech Group Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Unimech Group Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?