- The report contains detailed information about TurboSonic Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TurboSonic Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TurboSonic Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TurboSonic Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TurboSonic Technologies Inc. business.
About TurboSonic Technologies Inc.
TurboSonic Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and supply of air pollution control technologies to industrial customers worldwide.
The companys proprietary technology is designed to address various air pollution control problems for industries, including pulp and paper, wood products, metallurgical (non-ferrous, and iron and steel), cement and mineral processing, ethanol and biofuel production, industrial/medical and municipal solid waste (MSW) incineration, petrochemical, textiles, and power generation.
Products and Systems
The company offers a range of products and systems, incorporating various technologies, to address the industrial processing, air pollution control, and other environmental management needs of its customers.
Catalytic Gas Treatment (CGT) Systems: Catalytic Gas Treatment (CGT) technology controls emissions of regulated Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), such as formaldehyde and methanol from process gas streams.
SoniCool Evaporative Gas Cooling and Conditioning Systems: SoniCool Evaporative Gas Cooling and Conditioning Systems control temperature and humidity of high-temperature gas streams, such as those emanating from cement kilns, non-ferrous smelters and steel mill electric arc furnaces (EAF) or basic oxygen furnaces (BOF). The result is gas temperatures that do not damage equipment and ductwork.
SonicKleen Wet Electrostatic Precipitation Systems (WESP): The SonicKleen WESP removes sub-micron particulate, heavy metals, dioxins and furans, mists, and fumes from process gas streams. It is specified for power boilers, waste incineration, acid plant gas treatment, ethanol and biofuel production, power generation, thermal oxidizer pre-cleaning, and other industrial process gas streams.
Wet Scrubbers and Gas Absorbers: The Turbotak Scrubber treats industrial process gas streams, removing sub-micron and larger particulate, acid gases, odors, fumes, and vapors. The TurboVenturi Scrubber treats industrial process exhaust gas streams primarily for removal of particulate. The system operates by forcing the gas stream across a pressure drop to generate a stream of liquid droplets for particulate removal. Gas absorbers treat industrial process gas streams primarily for removal of contaminant gases, including acid gases (SO2 and HCl). Designs include packed-, spray- and tray-type towers, and are selected based upon application-specific conditions.
TurboSorb Semi-Dry Scrubber: The TurboSorb Semi-Dry Scrubber treats industrial process gas streams, removing acid gases, such as SO2 (sulfur dioxide) and HCI (hydrochloric acid).
Air Pollution Control System Upgrades: The company retrofits existing air pollution control equipment using its atomizing nozzles, venturi scrubber, and wet electrostatic precipitator technologies.
Atomizing Nozzles and Spare Parts: The companys Turbotak atomizing nozzles, which are used in various industrial applications, atomize liquids to small droplets. The nozzles feature a two-phase design for control over droplet size and distribution pattern. The nozzles range from single-orifice to multi-orifice designs which makes them ideal for evaporative gas cooling, spray drying, wet and semi-dry scrubbing, performance improvement of air pollution control systems, as well as combustion and incineration. Other nozzle designs the company offers generate very low flow rates that make them ideal for applications, such as dust suppression and humidification. The companys nozzles are sold as parts to other suppliers in the industry. It also offers specialized field service, replacement parts, and retrofit components.
The company offers its products in the United States; Canada; Asia; Spain; Europe; and south and central America.
TurboSonic Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TurboSonic Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TurboSonic Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURBOSONIC TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. History
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TurboSonic Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?