- The report contains detailed information about Triumph Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Triumph Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Triumph Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Triumph Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Triumph Group, Inc. business.
About Triumph Group, Inc.
Triumph Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, repair, overhaul, and distribution of aircraft components. The company primarily offers hydraulic, mechanical and electromechanical control systems, aircraft and engine accessories, structural components and assemblies, non-structural composite components, thermal acoustic insulation systems, auxiliary power units (APUs), avionics and aircraft instruments.
The company serves a range of the aerospace industry, including original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs, of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and components, as well as commercial airlines and air cargo carriers.
Products and Services
The company offers various products and services to the aerospace industry through two groups of operating businesses, including Triumph Aerospace Systems Group, whose companies design, engineer and manufacture a range of proprietary and build-to-print components, assemblies and systems for the global aerospace OEM market; and Triumph Aftermarket Services Group, whose companies serve aircraft fleets, notably commercial airlines, the U.S. military and cargo carriers, through the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft components and accessories manufactured by third parties.
The companys Aerospace Systems Group utilizes its capabilities to design, engineer, and build metallic structural assemblies, as well as mechanical, electromechanical, hydraulic, and hydromechanical control systems. Customers typically return such systems to the company for repairs and overhauls and spare parts. This group also includes companies performing manufacturing, machining and forming processes for a range of structural components, as well as assemblies and subassemblies. This group services the full spectrum of aerospace customers, which include aerospace OEMs and the manufacturers who supply them and airlines, air cargo carriers, and domestic and foreign militaries.
The products that companies within this group design, engineer, build and repair include acoustic insulation systems; aircraft and engine mounted accessory drives; cockpit control levers; composite and metal bonding; composite ducts and floor panels; control system valve bodies; exhaust nozzles and ducting; floor beams; heat exchangers; high lift actuation; landing gear actuation systems; landing gear components and assemblies; main engine gear box assemblies; primary and secondary flight control systems; stretch-formed edges and fuselage skins; windows and window assemblies; and wing spars and stringers.
The companys Aftermarket Services Group performs maintenance, repair and overhaul services (MRO) and supplies spare parts of various types of cockpit instruments, and gauges for the commercial and military aviation industry and primarily services the world's airline and air cargo carrier customers. This group also designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls aftermarket aerospace gas turbines engine components, offers MRO solutions, leasing packages, exchange programs and parts and services to airline, air cargo and third party overhaul facilities. Some specialties include navigation, flight, and engine monitoring instruments, as well as autopilots, voice and data recorders, smoke detection systems and aircraft lighting. Companies in its aftermarket services group repair and overhaul various components for the aviation industry, including air cycle machines; APUs; cockpit instrumentation; constant speed drives; engine and airframe accessories; flight control surfaces; integrated drive generators; mechanical, hydraulic and electrical hardware items including gearboxes, cargo hooks and vibration absorbers; nacelles; remote sensors; thrust reversers; blades and vanes; cabin interior panes, shades, light lenses and other plastic components; combustors; stators; transition ducts; sidewalls; light assemblies; and overhead bins.
In March 2010, the company acquired Triumph FabricationsSt. Louis. Through the addition of Triumph FabricationsSt. Louis, it added maintenance and manufactured solutions focused on aviation drive train, mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical hardware items, including gearboxes, cargo hooks and vibration absorbers. Triumph FabricationsSt. Louis also produces fabricated textile items, such as seat cushions and sound insulation blankets for military rotary-wing platforms.
The company's major customer is the Boeing Company.
Triumph Group, Inc. was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Triumph Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Triumph Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Triumph Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Triumph Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Triumph Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIUMPH GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Triumph Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Triumph Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Triumph Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Triumph Group, Inc. History
Triumph Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Triumph Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Triumph Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Triumph Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Triumph Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Triumph Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Triumph Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Triumph Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Triumph Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Triumph Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Triumph Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Triumph Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Triumph Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Triumph Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?