- The report contains detailed information about Trinity Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trinity Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trinity Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trinity Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trinity Industries Inc. business.
About Trinity Industries Inc.
Trinity Industries, Inc. provides products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. The company manufactures and sells railcars and railcar parts in addition to leasing railcars to its customers through a captive leasing business, Trinity Industries Leasing Company (TILC). It also manufactures and sells inland barges, structural wind towers, concrete and aggregates, asphalt, highway products, structural steel components used in infrastructure projects, tank containers, and various steel parts.
The company serves its customers through five business groups, including Rail Group, Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, Construction Products Group, Inland Barge Group, and Energy Equipment Group.
Through wholly owned subsidiaries, the company's Rail Group manufactures freight railcar in North America (Trinity Rail Group). It provides a complement of railcars used for transporting various liquids, gases, and dry cargo. Trinity Rail Group provides a range of railcar solutions for its customers.
The company manufactures a line of railcars, including: Auto Carrier Cars that transport automobiles and various other vehicles; Box Cars, which transport products, such as food products, auto parts, wood products, and paper; Gondola Cars, which are primarily used for coal service and transportation of various other heavy bulk commodities, such as scrap metals and steel products; Hopper Cars, which carry cargo, such as grain, distillers dried grain, dry fertilizer, plastic pellets, and cement; Intermodal Cars, which transport intermodal containers and trailers, which are generally interchangeable among railcar, truck, and ship; Specialty Cars, which are designed to address the special needs of a particular industry or customer, such as waste-hauling gondolas, side dump cars, and pressure differential cars used to haul fine grain food products such as starch and flour; Tank Cars, which transport products, such as liquefied petroleum products, alcohol and renewable fuels, liquid fertilizer, and food and grain products, such as vegetable oil and corn syrup.
The company produces a range of railcars and also provides various railcar components for the North American market from its plants in the United States and Mexico. It manufactures and sells railcar parts used in manufacturing and repairing railcars, such as auto carrier doors and accessories, discharge gates, yokes, couplers, axles, and hitches. The company also has two repair and coating facilities located in Texas. Its customers include railroads, leasing companies, and shippers of products, such as utilities, petrochemical companies, grain shippers, and major construction and industrial companies.
Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group
Through wholly owned subsidiaries, primarily Trinity Industries Leasing Company (TILC), the company leases tank cars and freight cars. The companys Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group (Leasing Group) is a provider of leasing and management services. Trinity Rail Group and TILC coordinate sales and marketing activities under the name TrinityRail, thereby providing a single point of contact for railroads and shippers seeking solutions to their rail equipment and service needs.
The companys railcars are leased to shippers and railroads. These companies span the petroleum, chemical, agricultural, and energy industries. All of its owned railcars are purchased from and manufactured by its Rail Group. As of December 31, 2009, the companys lease fleet included approximately 50,090 owned or leased railcars. Of this total, approximately 38,810 railcars were owned by TILC and approximately 11,280 railcars were financed in sale leaseback transactions.
Construction Products Group
Through wholly owned subsidiaries, the company's Construction Products Group produces concrete, aggregates, and asphalt and manufactures highway products, as well as other steel products for infrastructure related projects.
The company engages in the supply of ready mix concrete in certain areas of Texas. It also has plant locations in Arkansas and Louisiana. The com
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trinity Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trinity Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trinity Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trinity Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trinity Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trinity Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trinity Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trinity Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Trinity Industries Inc. History
Trinity Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trinity Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Trinity Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trinity Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trinity Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Trinity Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Trinity Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trinity Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trinity Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trinity Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Trinity Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Trinity Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trinity Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trinity Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?