- The report contains detailed information about Toyota Motor Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toyota Motor Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toyota Motor Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toyota Motor Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toyota Motor Corp. business.
About Toyota Motor Corp.
Toyota Motor Corporation operates primarily in the automotive industry. The company also conducts business in the finance and other industries.
The company sells its vehicles in approximately 170 countries and regions. Its primary markets for its automobiles are Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. During the period ended March 31, 2010, the company sold 7.23 million vehicles.
The companys business segments are Automotive Operations, Financial Services Operations, and Other Operations.
AUTOMOTIVE OPERATIONS SEGMENT
The Automotive Operations segment engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, and commercial vehicles, such as trucks and related parts and accessories. Its subsidiary, Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd. (Daihatsu), produces and sells mini-vehicles and compact cars. Hino Motors, Ltd. (Hino), also a subsidiary of the company, produces and sells commercial vehicles, such as trucks and buses. It also manufactures automotive parts, components, and accessories for its own use and for sale to others.
The companys vehicles (produced by Toyota, Daihatsu and Hino) can be classified into two categories: hybrid vehicles and conventional engine vehicles. Its product line-up includes subcompact and compact cars, mini-vehicles, mid-size, luxury, sports, and specialty cars, recreational and sport-utility vehicles, pickup trucks, minivans, trucks, and buses.
As of March 31, 2010, hybrid vehicles sold by the company were approximately 2.439 million units. Its primary mass-produced hybrid car is Prius. It runs on a combination of a gasoline engine and motor. It also introduced the LS600h hybrid sedan in Japan, North America, and Europe. In 2009, the Lexus RX450h, which is the fully-remodeled Lexus RX400h, was introduced in Japan, North America, and Europe. The hybrid vehicles HS250h and SAI were introduced in 2009. The company has leasing the Prius plug-in hybrid equipped with a lithium ion battery targeted at certain corporate users, including electrical power companies. It also sells fuel cell hybrid vehicle in Japan and the United States.
Conventional Engine Vehicles
Subcompact and Compact: The companys subcompact and compact cars include the four-door Corolla sedan. The Yaris, marketed as the Vitz in Japan, is a subcompact car with low emissions, which are for European consumers. In Japan, the company introduced the micropremium iQ and remodeled Passo in February 2010. In the United States, it introduced the Scion xB and Scion xD.
Mini-Vehicles: Mini-vehicles are manufactured and sold by Daihatsu. Daihatsu manufactures mini-vehicles, passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and auto parts. Mini-vehicles are passenger cars, vans or trucks with engine displacements of 660 cubic centimeters or less. As of March 31, 2010, Daihatsu sold approximately 571 thousand mini-vehicles and 138 thousand automobiles. Daihatsus primary market is Japan.
Mid-Size: The companys mid-size models include the Camry, a passenger car in the United States. Camry models include the Camry Solara sport coupe. In addition, the companys other mid-size models include the REIZ for the Chinese market, the Avensis, for the European market, and the Mark X for the Japanese market.
Luxury and Large: In North America, Europe, and Japan, the companys luxury lineup consists primarily of vehicles sold under the Lexus brand name. Lexus passenger car models include the LS, the GS, the HS, the ES, and the IS. Lexus models also include luxury sport-utility vehicles sold in the United States, such as the GX, the RX, and the LX. As of May 31, 2010, the Lexus brand lineup in Japan included the LS, GS, HS, IS, RX, SC, and IS F. It also sells the Century limousine in Japan.
Sports and Specialty: In Japan and other markets, the company sells the Lexus SC two-door sports coupe, and in the United States the Scion tC, a sport car model targeted to young drivers. In 2009, the company introduced IS 250C as the convertible model.
Recreational and Sport-Utility Vehicles and Pickup Trucks: The company sells various sport-utility vehicles and pickup trucks. It
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toyota Motor Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toyota Motor Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toyota Motor Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toyota Motor Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toyota Motor Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOYOTA MOTOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toyota Motor Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toyota Motor Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toyota Motor Corp. Major Shareholders
Toyota Motor Corp. History
Toyota Motor Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toyota Motor Corp. Offices and Representations
Toyota Motor Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toyota Motor Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toyota Motor Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Toyota Motor Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Toyota Motor Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toyota Motor Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toyota Motor Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toyota Motor Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Toyota Motor Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Toyota Motor Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toyota Motor Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toyota Motor Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?