- The report contains detailed information about Tigers Polymer Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tigers Polymer Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tigers Polymer Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tigers Polymer Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tigers Polymer Corp. business.
About Tigers Polymer Corp.
Tigers Polymer corporation engages in the manufacture and supply of vacuum cleaner hoses, and intake and drain hoses for washing machines and air conditioners. The company supplies molded engineering plastic gears with micron order precision and other parts for photocopiers and laser printers, such as electroconductive rubber rollers. It offers automotive air induction system parts, industrial and construction hoses, and rubber sheets. Tigers Polymer also offers rubber bridge cushions, snow-melting rubber mats, injection-molded high precision gears and conductive rubber sponge rollers used in copiers and other office machines, and various other polymer-based products. It also develops materials and molding technologies for automobile parts. The company operates in the United States, China, Thailand, and Malaysia. Tigers Polymer was established in 1948 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tigers Polymer Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tigers Polymer Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tigers Polymer Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tigers Polymer Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tigers Polymer Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIGERS POLYMER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tigers Polymer Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tigers Polymer Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tigers Polymer Corp. Major Shareholders
Tigers Polymer Corp. History
Tigers Polymer Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tigers Polymer Corp. Offices and Representations
Tigers Polymer Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tigers Polymer Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tigers Polymer Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Tigers Polymer Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Tigers Polymer Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tigers Polymer Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tigers Polymer Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tigers Polymer Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Tigers Polymer Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Tigers Polymer Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tigers Polymer Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tigers Polymer Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?