- The report contains detailed information about Terex Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Terex Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Terex Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Terex Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Terex Corp. business.
About Terex Corp.
Terex Corporation is a diversified equipment manufacturer of machinery products. The company focuses on delivering solutions for a range of commercial applications, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, shipping, transportation, power, and energy industries.
The company operates in four segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Construction; Cranes; and Materials Processing.
Aerial Work Platforms segment
The companys Aerial Work Platforms segment designs, manufactures, refurbishes, and markets aerial work platform equipment, telehandlers, light towers, and utility equipment. Products include material lifts, portable aerial work platforms, trailer-mounted articulating booms, self-propelled articulating and telescopic booms, scissor lifts, telehandlers, trailer-mounted light towers and utility equipment (including truck-mounted digger derricks, aerial devices and cable placers), as well as their related components and replacement parts. Customers use its products to construct and maintain industrial, commercial and residential buildings and facilities, construct and maintain utility and telecommunication lines, trim trees and for other commercial operations, as well as in a range of infrastructure projects. The company markets its Aerial Work Platforms products principally under the Terex and Genie brand names and the Terex name in conjunction with certain historic brand names.
In December 2009, the company completed the sale of its power buggy product line, and in January 2010, the company completed the sale of its generator product line.
The Construction segment designs, manufactures, and markets three primary categories of construction equipment and their related components and replacement parts: Heavy construction equipment, including off-highway trucks, scrapers, hydraulic excavators, large wheel loaders and material handlers; Compact construction equipment, including loader backhoes, compaction equipment, mini and midi excavators, site dumpers, compact track loaders, skid steer loaders and wheel loaders; and Roadbuilding equipment, including asphalt and concrete equipment (including pavers, transfer devices, plants, mixers, reclaimers/stabilizers, placers and cold planers), landfill compactors and bridge inspection equipment.
Construction, forestry, rental, mining, industrial and government customers use these products in construction and infrastructure projects, to build roads and bridges and in coal, minerals, sand, and gravel operations. The company markets its Construction products principally under the Terex brand name and the Terex name in conjunction with certain historic brand names.
The company has a minority interest in Inner Mongolia North Hauler Joint Stock Company Limited (North Hauler), a company incorporated under the laws of China, which manufactures rigid haulers in China. Trucks manufactured by North Hauler, which is located in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, are principally used in China under the Terex brand name. The company also has a minority interest in Atlas Construction Machinery Company Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of China, which manufactures excavators in China.
The Cranes segment designs, manufactures, services and markets mobile telescopic cranes, tower cranes, lattice boom crawler cranes, truck-mounted cranes (boom trucks and loading cranes) and specialized port and rail equipment, including straddle carriers, gantry cranes, mobile harbor cranes, ship-to-shore cranes, telescopic container stackers, lift trucks and forklifts, as well as their related replacement parts and components. These products are used primarily for construction, repair and maintenance of commercial buildings, manufacturing facilities and infrastructure, as well as for material handling at port and railway facilities. The company markets its Cranes products principally under the Terex brand name and the Terex name in conjunction with certain historic brand names.
Materials Processing segment
The Materials Processing segment designs, manufactures, and markets materials processing equipment, including crushers, washing
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEREX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEREX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEREX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEREX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEREX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Terex Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Terex Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Terex Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Terex Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Terex Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEREX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEREX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEREX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEREX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEREX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEREX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Terex Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Terex Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Terex Corp. Major Shareholders
Terex Corp. History
Terex Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Terex Corp. Offices and Representations
Terex Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Terex Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Terex Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Terex Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Terex Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Terex Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Terex Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Terex Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Terex Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Terex Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Terex Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Terex Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?