- The report contains detailed information about Technology General Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Technology General Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Technology General Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Technology General Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Technology General Corp. business.
About Technology General Corp.
Technology General Corporation manufactures deep-drawn metal-formed products, ice crushing, and shaving equipment. The company also manufactures and distributes spray coating and industrial mixer systems, and sells its products to various users primarily throughout the United States.
In addition, Transbanc International Investors Corporation (Transbanc), a wholly owned real-estate holding subsidiary is the owner of various industrial properties located in the Borough of Franklin, New Jersey. Two of these properties provided for an 115,000 sq. ft. industrial building located on 12.5 acres and the other provides for company executive offices and industrial buildings on 43 acres. In addition, Transbanc is the owner of 103 acres of undeveloped farm land that is seeking a zone change for a major senior housing complex.
The company operates in three divisions: Precision Metalform, Eclipse Systems, and Clawson Machine.
Precision Metalform Division
The Precision Metalform Division engages in manufacturing of various deep drawn metal components used primarily in the writing instruments industry and cosmetic industry. The Precision Metalform Division provides its products primarily to domestic companies. Precision Metalform manufactures metal writing instrument components in the United States. Their primary products consist of caps, barrels and refill tubes that make up the primary components of writing instrument assemblies. Cosmetic closures are directly provided to the cosmetic companies that manufacture various products requiring metal closures.
Eclipse Systems Division
The Eclipse Systems Division manufactures various products, including spray coating systems and industrial air-driven and electric mixers. Their spray coating systems are used mainly for coating industrial products and the industrial mixers are used primarily in the chemical and food processing industries. In addition to the heavy duty industrial Gat spray gun, Eclipse carries a line of siphon, pressure and gravity feed guns in both standard and HVLP models.
Eclipse manufactures a line of portable and fixed Position mixers for all industries. Standard models are available in air or electric drive with gear reduction models in the major sizes. Typical uses are found in the chemical, plating, paint, printing, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Clawson Machine Division
The Clawson Machine Division engages in the manufacture of a line of ice shaving and crushing equipment that is used by hotels, restaurants, cruise liners and the like. Transbanc International Investors Corporation (Transbanc), a wholly owned subsidiary, is a real estate holding company which leases its 115,000 square foot building to industrial tenants. The Hail Queen and Princess Chipper ice crushers are specified as standard equipment in many major restaurant chains. Additionally, Clawson manufactures ice shaving equipment for block and cubes including various models specifically designed for snow cones used in the amusement industries. These models include options such as shaved ice storage bins, cup and syrup dispensers.
The companys major customers include the SeaKing Trading, Co.; Statigic Equipment, Co.; the Cincinnati Ice, Co.; Pioneer Industries; Accutec, Inc.; and Sheaffer Pen.
Technology General Corporation was incorporated in 1957.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Technology General Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Technology General Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Technology General Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Technology General Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Technology General Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHNOLOGY GENERAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Technology General Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Technology General Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Technology General Corp. Major Shareholders
Technology General Corp. History
Technology General Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Technology General Corp. Offices and Representations
Technology General Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Technology General Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Technology General Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Technology General Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Technology General Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Technology General Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Technology General Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Technology General Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Technology General Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Technology General Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Technology General Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Technology General Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?