- The report contains detailed information about TAT Technologies, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TAT Technologies, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TAT Technologies, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TAT Technologies, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TAT Technologies, Ltd. business.
About TAT Technologies, Ltd.
TAT Technologies Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of a range of heat transfer equipment; remanufacture, overhaul and repair of heat transfer equipment; maintenance, repair and overhaul of auxiliary power units, propellers, landing gears and related components; design, development and manufacture of aviation and flow control accessories, including fuel components, secondary power systems, and various instrumentation and electronic assemblies; long-term service contracts for the maintenance and overhaul of certain airplane parts and equipment; and production and development of precision electric motors, mainly earmarked for the defense industries.
The company provides various services and products to the military and commercial aerospace and defense industries through its Gedera facility, as well as through its subsidiaries, Bental Industries Ltd. (Bental) in Israel, and Limco Piedmont, Inc. (Limco) in the U.S.
Products and Services
OEM of Heat Transfer Products
The company manufactures a range of heat transfer components used in aircraft, air conditioning systems, environmental control systems and cooling systems for electronics for military uses.
Heat transfer components
The company manufactures a range of heat transfer components. It focuses on the design and manufacturing of heat transfer components that are designed to constraints, such as size, weight and applicable environmental conditions. Heat transfer components, such as heat exchangers, precoolers, evaporators, oil coolers and cold plates, are integral components of various environmental control systems and mechanical and engine systems, as well as a range of electronic systems. These systems generate heat during operation that must be removed and dissipated. Heat transfer components facilitate the exchange of the heat created through the operation of these systems by transmitting the heat from a hot medium (air, oil or other fluids) to a cold medium for disposal.
The companys principal heat transfer components products include air-to-air heat exchangers and precoolers and liquid-to-air heat exchangers. Typically, the air-to-air heat exchangers and precoolers cool a jet engines hot bleed air, which, when cooled, is then used in the aircrafts air conditioning, pressurization and pneumatic systems. The liquid-to-air heat exchangers cool liquids, such as engine oil, hydraulic oil and other liquid coolants used in other systems.
The company manufactures heat dissipation equipment, such as evaporators, cold plates, cooling chests, heat sinks and old walls (which may be air-to-air, liquid-to-air or liquid-to-liquid), which control and dispose of heat emitted by the operation of various electronic systems. These heat dissipation products are utilized mainly in radar systems, avionics, electronic warfare systems and various pods for targeting, navigation and night vision.
The companys customers for heat transfer components include Liebherr, Boeing, IAI, Cessna, Bell Helicopter (Bell), and Raytheon Aircraft Company (Raytheon), as well as the United States Air Force and Navy. It provides spare and replacement parts for the original heat transfer systems.
Aviation and Flow Control Accessories
The company engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of aviation and flow control accessories. These accessories include fuel component systems, such as valves and pumps, secondary power systems, various instrumentation and electronic assemblies. Its customers for the design, development and manufacture of aviation and flow control accessories include Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Teledyne, the Israeli Air Force, IAI, as well as the U.S. Air Force and Navy.
Cooling and Air-Conditioning Systems
The company engages in the design, development and manufacture of environmental control systems and cooling systems. This product line includes ground cooling systems used in military facilities, tents, vehicles and other military applications. It also includes Vapor Cycle air conditioning systems (ECS Environmental Cooling Systems) used in light aircrafts. Gedera offers mobile cooling and air conditioning solutions for military applica
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TAT Technologies, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TAT Technologies, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TAT Technologies, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TAT Technologies, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TAT Technologies, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Major Shareholders
TAT Technologies, Ltd. History
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Offices and Representations
TAT Technologies, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TAT Technologies, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TAT Technologies, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TAT Technologies, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TAT Technologies, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TAT Technologies, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?