- The report contains detailed information about Taneja Aerospace that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taneja Aerospace. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taneja Aerospace financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taneja Aerospace competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taneja Aerospace business.
About Taneja Aerospace
Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited operates as an aircraft manufacturing company in India. The company is a part of Indian Seamless Group.
The company has three business divisions, namely, Aerostructures, Airfield & MRO, and Aircraft Sales and Support. It manufactures Light Transport and Trainer Aircraft.
The company manufactures the Partenavia P68C six seat and twin-engine aircraft in India. It manufactures aerostructures for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), and Indian Navy and Air force.
Airfield & MRO
The company has an agreement with Air Works Commerical MRO Services (P) Limited for setting up an Airfield & MRO business at its private airfield at Hosur, near Bangalore. It has also built a hangar capable of accommodating Narrow Body aircraft. The runway at this airfield is under construction to accept Airbus A 320 and Boeing 737 class of aircraft.
Aircraft Sales and Support
The company represents the Cessna Aircraft Company for their Citation range of Business Jets in India. This is a marketing division that is also supported by an operations arm that provides operations and maintenance support for Cessna Business Jets in India. In addition, the company provides consulting support to help potential customers evaluate their flight and travel requirements and thereby find an appropriate solution.
In February 2008, the company acquired MM Infoproc Services Private limited.
In March 2008, the company acquired TAAL Infrastructure Private Limited.
The company has collaboration with Partenavia of Italy to manufacture the six-seat twin piston-engine P68C aircraft and the eleven-seat twin turbo-prop Viator aircraft.
In April 2009, Taneja Aerospace has agreed to form a joint venture with Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. to create a new facility as part of expanding its interest in aerospace at Hosur. Both the companies are based in India. TIDCO is engaged in identifying and promoting the establishment of large and medium scale industries. TIDCO would hold a minority stake in the venture which would be engaged in the maintenance, repair and overhaul and in the manufacture of aero parts.
Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited was 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TANEJA AEROSPACE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TANEJA AEROSPACE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TANEJA AEROSPACE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TANEJA AEROSPACE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TANEJA AEROSPACE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taneja Aerospace Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taneja Aerospace and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taneja Aerospace and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taneja Aerospace Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taneja Aerospace Industry Position Analysis
6. TANEJA AEROSPACE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TANEJA AEROSPACE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TANEJA AEROSPACE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TANEJA AEROSPACE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TANEJA AEROSPACE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TANEJA AEROSPACE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taneja Aerospace Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taneja Aerospace Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taneja Aerospace Major Shareholders
Taneja Aerospace History
Taneja Aerospace Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taneja Aerospace Offices and Representations
Taneja Aerospace SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taneja Aerospace Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taneja Aerospace Capital Market Snapshot
Taneja Aerospace Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Taneja Aerospace Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taneja Aerospace Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taneja Aerospace Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taneja Aerospace 1-year Stock Charts
Taneja Aerospace 5-year Stock Charts
Taneja Aerospace vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taneja Aerospace vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taneja Aerospace Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?