- The report contains detailed information about Swisslog Holding AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Swisslog Holding AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Swisslog Holding AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Swisslog Holding AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Swisslog Holding AG business.
About Swisslog Holding AG
Swisslog Holding AG provides integrated logistics solutions for use in production and distribution processes. Swisslog provides integrated logistics solutions for warehouses, distribution centers and hospitals. The portfolio ranges from building complex warehouses and distribution centers including Swisslogs software, in-house logistics solutions for hospitals as well as software and consulting services in the field of supply chain management.
The company provides its solutions to customers in approximately 50 countries around the world. The companys principal markets include: Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, USA, Norway, Australia, France, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Belgium, Poland, Singapore, China, and Canada.
The company operates its business in three segments: warehouse and distribution solutions (WDS) segment, consulting services (CGS) segment, and healthcare solutions (HCS) segment.
The company, though its WDS segment, delivers industry-specific solutions for automated and manual warehouses and distribution centers. It also provides consulting services, software solutions, general contracting, implementation and life-time support. The companys WDS segment operates in retail & distribution, food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical industries. The companys WDS segment customers include Wal-Mart, AMAG, Maag Technik, and Port of Tilbury.
The company though its CGS segment optimizes customers supply chains by using and implementing its own supply chain planning software. The companys consulting services division operates in the supply chain management (SCM) sector. With its consequent process-oriented approach and its software-set WAY, the consulting company supports enterprises in planning, management and optimization of their business processes. The companys consulting services division offers consulting services for dealing with the challenges of supply chain management.
The company through its HCS segment offers logistics automation for the movement and processing of materials, medications and specimens within and throughout healthcare facilities. Its services include consulting, design, manufacturing, and installation through life-time customer support. The companys healthcare solutions division has installed material transport and pharmacy automation systems in approximately 2,000 hospitals and pharmacies throughout the world.
Swisslog's automated material transport systems move supplies, medications, and specimens throughout a hospital on-demand or at scheduled intervals. Its pneumatic tube systems, automatic guided vehicle systems and track vehicle systems are all especially designed primarily for the healthcare industry. Its pneumatic tube system brands, TransLogic, Quantum and Walther are installed in more hospitals than any other provider. The companys automated drug management system (PillPick) provides an improved total approach to pharmacy automation of unit dose packaging, dispensing and administration of pharmaceuticals in the hospital.
Swisslog Holding AG was founded in 1898.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Swisslog Holding AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Swisslog Holding AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Swisslog Holding AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Swisslog Holding AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Swisslog Holding AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SWISSLOG HOLDING AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Swisslog Holding AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Swisslog Holding AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Swisslog Holding AG Major Shareholders
Swisslog Holding AG History
Swisslog Holding AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Swisslog Holding AG Offices and Representations
Swisslog Holding AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Swisslog Holding AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Swisslog Holding AG Capital Market Snapshot
Swisslog Holding AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Swisslog Holding AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Swisslog Holding AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Swisslog Holding AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Swisslog Holding AG 1-year Stock Charts
Swisslog Holding AG 5-year Stock Charts
Swisslog Holding AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Swisslog Holding AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Swisslog Holding AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?