- The report contains detailed information about SwissINSO Holding Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SwissINSO Holding Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SwissINSO Holding Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SwissINSO Holding Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SwissINSO Holding Inc. business.
About SwissINSO Holding Inc.
SwissINSO Holding Inc., a development stage company, focuses on providing solar energy solutions and related technology for the purification and desalination of water and the air cooling and heating of buildings.
The company would focus on the manufacture and sale of two products: a self-contained solar-powered water purification and bottling unit using a patented low energy membrane filtration system; and proprietary colored cladding solar thermal panels to provide an air conditioning or heating solution for buildings.
The company has developed a self-contained mobile water purification and bottling unit using a membrane filtration system, powered by photovoltaic solar panels and hosted in standard-sized transportable containers. The company's target market for this product includes NGOs, governmental agencies, local communities, local water suppliers, water bottlers, and beverage bottlers in the Middle East, Africa, Australia, Asia, Latin America, and southern Europe. The end-user applications include solar-powered high purity water production for household needs and water supply after natural disasters, such as floods, droughts, earthquakes, and hurricanes, particularly when coupled with power breakdowns, and strategic intervention in the case of critical water supply being disrupted by acts of war.
Air Cooling and Heating
The company has developed colored opaque thermal solar panels by utilizing a nanotechnology coating process, that provides an air cooling or heating solution for the building industry. Its system combines water circulation solar collectors to generate thermal energy with adsorption coolers to transform the generated hot water into cold air to refresh the building. The system uses solar technology colored glazed cladding panels to capture solar radiation and convert it to heat. Its target market for this product includes architects, property developers, building contractors, and curtain wall manufacturers worldwide. Its solar-powered air cooling/heating system is targeted at the construction industrys continued efforts to find solutions for cooling/heating of industrial, public, and commercial office sites.
In 2009, the company entered into a technical cooperation agreement with Membran-Filtrations-Technik GmbH (MFT). Pursuant to this agreement, MFT granted to it the right to manufacture, use, and sell the MFT-designed assembly of Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, and Reverse Osmosis equipment for treating water with membrane technology (collectively, the Membrane Products) using the industrial rights and technical Information furnished by MFT. The agreement also contemplates MFT providing technical assistance and consultancy and other services as requested by the company.
SwissINSO Holding Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SwissINSO Holding Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SwissINSO Holding Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SwissINSO Holding Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SwissINSO Holding Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SwissINSO Holding Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SWISSINSO HOLDING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Major Shareholders
SwissINSO Holding Inc. History
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Offices and Representations
SwissINSO Holding Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SwissINSO Holding Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SwissINSO Holding Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SwissINSO Holding Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SwissINSO Holding Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SwissINSO Holding Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?