- The report contains detailed information about Supreme Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Supreme Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Supreme Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Supreme Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Supreme Industries Inc. business.
About Supreme Industries Inc.
Supreme Industries, Inc. manufactures specialized vehicles, including trucks, buses and armored vehicles.
The companys truck bodies are offered in aluminum, fiberglass reinforced plywood (FRP), FiberPanel, or molded fiberglass construction and are available in lengths of 8 to 30 feet and heights of up to 109 inches. Optional equipment offered by the company include lift gates, cargo-handling equipment, customized doors, special bumpers, ladder racks, and refrigeration equipment, which are configured with the truck bodies to meet the end-users needs.
Signature Van bodies: Supremes Signature Van bodies range from 10 to 28 feet in length with exterior walls assembled from one of several material options, including pre-painted aluminum, FRP panels, or FiberPanels. Additional features include molded composite front and side corners, LED marker lights, sealed wiring harnesses, hardwood or pine flooring, and various door configurations to accommodate end-user loading and unloading requirements. This product is adaptable for a range of uses in dry-freight transportation.
Iner-City cutaway van bodies: A route truck for various commercial applications, the Iner-City bodies are manufactured on cutaway chassis which allow access from the cab to the cargo area. The Iner-City is shorter in length (10 to 17 feet) than a van body.
Portable storage containers: The company also develops multiple sizes of storage containers for companies in the market of portable storage containers which provide warehouse storage of household goods.
Spartan service bodies: Built on the cutaway chassis out of FRP, the Spartan Service Body is a virtual workshop on wheels. In lengths from 10 to 14 feet, the Spartans selection of compartments, shelves, doors, and pre-designed options provides job-site protection from the weather while offering a lockable workspace.
Spartan cargo vans: Built on a cutaway chassis and constructed of FRP, the Spartan Cargo Van provides the maneuverability of a commercial van with the full-height and cargo area of a truck body. In lengths of 10 to 14 feet and available with various pre-designed options, the Spartan Cargo Van is a bridge product for those moving up from a traditional cargo van into the truck body category.
Spartan MX insulated bodies: Designed for companies which make frequent hand-loaded refrigerated deliveries, the 10-foot and 12-foot Spartan MX insulated body provides thermal efficiency and maximum cubic load capacity.
Astro Body: Supreme has partnered with General Motors (GM) to develop the molded fiberglass Astro Body. As a replacement to GMs phased out Astro and Safari cargo vans, the Astro Body mounts to a pickup chassis and is available with various options providing a functional alternative to the cargo van.
Kold King insulated van bodies: Kold King insulated bodies, in lengths of up to 28 feet, provide dependability for temperature controlled applications.
Stake bodies: Stake bodies are flatbeds with various configurations of removable sides. The stake body is utilized for a range of agricultural and construction industries transportation needs.
Suburbans: Supremes armored Suburban offers the same outside appearance and interior as a stock model Suburban, but with armored protection against hostile fire. The protective vehicle is used abroad by governmental agencies.
Armored trucks: Supremes armored trucks are built to customer specifications in aluminum, galvaneal, or stainless steel.
Supreme Specialty Vehicles: The Supreme Specialty Vehicles (SSV) product line specializes in meeting the transportation needs of emergency response and homeland security personnel. Products include SWAT rapid deployment vehicles, prisoner transport, mobile command centers, and mobile medical units.
StarTrans shuttle buses: The StarTrans shuttle buses (Senator and Candidate) have seating capacities for 12 to 29 people and are offered with various seating arrangements and with options such as wheelchair lifts, custom interiors, and special exterior paint schemes. The shuttle bus line features an exterior design and is intended for use by hotels, nursing homes, car leasing companies, and airport-related users.
StarTrans mid-size buses: Supremes StarTrans mid-size buses are offered in lengths of up to 31 feet with capacities of up to 35 passengers. This product serves the public transit and tour markets and provides the companys dealer network with a comprehensive product line.
StarTrans trolleys: Supremes StarTrans trolley line is similar in size to the mid-size bus line but resembles a San Francisco trolley car. It is marketed to resort areas, theme parks, and cities desiring transportation vehicles.
StarTrans Tourliner: This luxury touring coach provides transportation for up to 39 passengers and is marketed to church groups, retirement communities, colleges, and other touring organizations.
StarTrans Activity Bus: The Activity Bus is a stylish replacement for the 15 passenger van and is marketed to churches, schools, day care centers, and other organizations in need of shuttle bus capabilities.
The company sells the vehicle and/or equipment that has been installed on the chassis to commercial dealers, distributors, fleet leasing companies, or directly to end-users. Supremes distributor/dealer network consists of approximately 40 bus distributors, a limited number of truck equipment distributors, and approximately 1,000 commercial dealers. The company operates distribution/mounting facilities in or near the cities of St. Louis, Missouri; Orlando, Florida; and Harrisville, Rhode Island.
Supreme Industries, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Supreme Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Supreme Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Supreme Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Supreme Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Supreme Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUPREME INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Supreme Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Supreme Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Supreme Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Supreme Industries Inc. History
Supreme Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Supreme Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Supreme Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Supreme Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Supreme Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Supreme Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Supreme Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Supreme Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Supreme Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Supreme Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Supreme Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Supreme Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Supreme Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Supreme Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?