- The report contains detailed information about Sumitomo Precision Products that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sumitomo Precision Products. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sumitomo Precision Products financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sumitomo Precision Products competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sumitomo Precision Products business.
About Sumitomo Precision Products
Sumitomo Precision Products Co., Ltd. engages in the design and manufacture of aerospace, heat control, and hydraulic control products in Japan and internationally. Its aerospace products include landing gears and landing gear control systems, heat management systems, propellers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and space products. The companys heat control products comprise heat exchangers for cryogenic applications, high-temperature heat exchangers, industrial heat exchangers, and LNG vaporizers for the energy industry. Its hydraulic controls include coolant components for machine tools, and hydraulic components and hydraulic control systems. The company also provides environmental system technologies for the purification of drinking water, as well as treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater; semiconductor and flat panel display manufacturing and other production processes; and pulp and textile bleaching products. In addition, it supplies etching systems, developer systems, and cleaners for wet processes in LCD manufacturing, such as amorphous silicon and low-temperature poly silicon manufacturing processes; and provides cleaner, carrier cleaner, spin driers, and other equipment for the semiconductor market. Further, the company provides various micro technology systems, such as silicon deep etching systems, silicon oxide sacrificial layer etching systems, cluster-type transfer systems, and other systems; and sensors comprising MEMS gyro and systems, and wireless sensor networks. The company was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Amagasaki, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sumitomo Precision Products Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sumitomo Precision Products and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sumitomo Precision Products and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sumitomo Precision Products Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sumitomo Precision Products Industry Position Analysis
6. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUMITOMO PRECISION PRODUCTS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sumitomo Precision Products Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sumitomo Precision Products Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sumitomo Precision Products Major Shareholders
Sumitomo Precision Products History
Sumitomo Precision Products Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sumitomo Precision Products Offices and Representations
Sumitomo Precision Products SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sumitomo Precision Products Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sumitomo Precision Products Capital Market Snapshot
Sumitomo Precision Products Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Sumitomo Precision Products Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sumitomo Precision Products Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sumitomo Precision Products Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sumitomo Precision Products 1-year Stock Charts
Sumitomo Precision Products 5-year Stock Charts
Sumitomo Precision Products vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sumitomo Precision Products vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sumitomo Precision Products Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?