- The report contains detailed information about SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation business.
About SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation engages in the development, manufacturing and marketing of water quality and clean power products to consumer, municipal and industrial markets.
Metals & Arsenic Removal Technology, Inc.
Metals & Arsenic Removal Technology, Inc. (MARTI), an international provider of water treatment solutions, treats water for industrial, municipal and residential customers. MARTI designs, builds, markets, and installs water filtration and water treatment systems to remove harmful metals, elements, and compounds from potable water and wastewater. Its proprietary arsenic removal product is ARTI-64, which removes arsenic and other primary contaminants in potable water and wastewater.
Code Blue: MARTI manufactures a pour-through pitcher system, which utilizes ARTI-64 media in conjunction with other resins to enable filtration of chlorine, lead, copper, zinc, nitrates and various other impurities that can be found in tap water. This system, the Code Blue Water Filtration System, is marketed by Essentially Yours Industries, Inc. (EYI) of Canada. It is designed to purify water for taste and odor, and to remove arsenic, nitrates and other contaminants.
MARTI DM Series: The MARTI DM Series water filtration system is designed for industrial, municipal, and residential arsenic removal applications and utilizes its patented ARTI-64 technology for medium to large scale ground and surface water remediation. The product line consists of four basic models: DM-50, DM-100, DM-250, and DM-500.
Ultra Choice Water, Inc.
Ultra Choice Water, Inc. (UCW), a portfolio company of SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation, is an international provider of water treatment solutions, treating water for industrial, municipal, and residential customers. UCW distributes water filtration systems and finances water treatment systems for households and businesses. UCW offers Countertop Filtration Systems; Undersink / Inline Filtration Systems; Pitcher and Faucet Mount Filtration Systems; and Bath / Shower Filters.
HydroFlo Water Treatment, Inc.
HydroFlo Water Treatment is a provider of systems used for the aeration processes of wastewater treatment. HydroFlos patented and proprietary technologies are used to treat wastewaters for odor and corrosion in collection and conveyance systems. In addition, HydroFlo Water Treatment systems are used to improve the aeration of wastewater treatment facilities, and to improve the hydraulic throughput in Dissolved Air Flotation systems using energy minimal maintenance systems.
The company's primary products include PLUS System; ATS System; and HDAF. PLUS System is an odor / corrosion control system, which converts the collection and conveyance pipelines into an aerobic flow that limits the formation of malodorous, corrosive, and toxic, hydrogen sulfide. The companys ATS and ATS-II systems are available for supplemental aeration of aerobic digestors, seasonal aeration of food and beverage or other wastewater, and recycle water. HydroFlos HDAF system combines air injection and improved hydraulic throughput for the retrofit and OEM markets involved with Dissolved Air Flotation. It also involves in water reclamation in the Food Processing Industry.
Safety Scan Technology, Inc.
Safety Scan Technology, Inc. (SSTI) provides methods and equipment for the testing of municipal, industrial, and potable water to insure safety. Its technology utilizes resonance of high frequency sound waves (Swept Frequency Acoustic Interferometry SFAI) to analyze and detect pre-programmed contaminants in water system. Applications include water testing applications, including potable and drinking water, municipal water systems, industrial water and wastewater streams, and water remediation and water safety testing; verification of incoming water purity, including the semiconductor manufacturing process, and the pharmaceutical manufacturing process; quality control of filter systems; desalination plants; beverage bottling processes; verify purity of industrial release water; and boiler feed water quality.
The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Resource Management Technologies LLC (RMT) and Blueline Power, Inc. (Blueline) in order to expand its exposure within the water quality and alternative energy markets. The company, RMT and Blueline would form a separate entity called as Convergent Energy.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as HydroFlo, Inc. and changed its name to SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation in December 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLARBROOK WATER AND POWER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Major Shareholders
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation History
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Offices and Representations
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SolarBrook Water and Power Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?