- The report contains detailed information about Singulus Technologies AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Singulus Technologies AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Singulus Technologies AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Singulus Technologies AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Singulus Technologies AG business.
About Singulus Technologies AG
Singulus Technologies AG manufactures optical data storage equipment in Germany, rest of Europe, the Americas, and Asia. The company operates in three segments: Optical Disc, Solar, and Semiconductor.
Optical Disc Segment
The Optical Disc segment engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of metallizers for prerecorded, recordable, and rewritable compact disks (CDs) and digital versatile disks (DVDs), as well as replication lines for these products. It offers metallizers under the Singulus and Modulus brand names, and replication lines under the Skyline, Streamline, Spaceline, Taurus, and Sunline brand names.
The Solar segment engages in the manufacture and distribution of equipment for use in wet-chemical wafer processing for photovoltaics. It also involves in the development of coating equipment for applying anti-reflection coatings for silicon solar technology.
The Semiconductor segment engages in the manufacture of equipment for cleaning photomasks. It also involves in the development and manufacture of equipment that uses TMR technology for IT applications, which is used to manufacture MRAM wafers and thin film heads.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Singulus Technologies AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Singulus Technologies AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Singulus Technologies AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Singulus Technologies AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Singulus Technologies AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Singulus Technologies AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Singulus Technologies AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Singulus Technologies AG Major Shareholders
Singulus Technologies AG History
Singulus Technologies AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Singulus Technologies AG Offices and Representations
Singulus Technologies AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Singulus Technologies AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Singulus Technologies AG Capital Market Snapshot
Singulus Technologies AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Singulus Technologies AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Singulus Technologies AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Singulus Technologies AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Singulus Technologies AG 1-year Stock Charts
Singulus Technologies AG 5-year Stock Charts
Singulus Technologies AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Singulus Technologies AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Singulus Technologies AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?