- The report contains detailed information about Shiloh Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shiloh Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shiloh Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shiloh Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shiloh Industries Inc. business.
About Shiloh Industries Inc.
Shiloh Industries, Inc. manufactures first operation blanks, engineered welded blanks, complex stampings, and modular assemblies for the automotive, heavy truck, and other industrial markets.
The company designs and engineers precision tools and dies, and welding and assembly equipment for use in its blanking, welded blank and stamping operations and for sale to original equipment manufacturers, automotive suppliers, and other industrial customers. Its blanks, which are engineered two dimensional shapes cut from flat-rolled steel, are principally sold to automotive and truck OEMs and are used for exterior steel components, such as fenders, hoods and doors. These blanks include first operation exposed and unexposed blanks and engineered welded blanks.
The companys complex stampings and modular assemblies include components used in the structural and powertrain systems of a vehicle. Structural systems include body-in-white applications and structural underbody modules. Powertrain systems consist of deep draw components, such as oil pans and transmission pans. Additionally, the company provides a variety of intermediate steel processing services, such as oiling, leveling, cutting-to-length, slitting, edge trimming of hot and cold-rolled steel coils, and inventory control services for automotive and steel industry customers. The company has 14 wholly owned subsidiaries at locations in Ohio, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee and Mexico.
The company provides the service of steel processing and processes flat-rolled steel principally for primary steel producers and manufacturers that require processed steel for end-product manufacturing purposes. It also processes flat-rolled steel for internal blanking and stamping operations. The companys additional processing operations include slitting, cutting-to-length, edge trimming, roller leveling, and quality inspecting of flat-rolled steel.
Sales and Marketing
The company operates a sales and technical center in Canton, Michigan.
The companys customers include General Motors Corporation (General Motors), Ford Motor Company (Ford), and Chrysler LLC (Chrysler).
Competition for sales of steel blanks and engineered welded blanks is coming from companies, including independent domestic and international suppliers, and from internal divisions of General Motors, Ford and Chrysler. Competitors for engineered welded blanks include Delaco Welded Blanks, TWB Co., LLC, Powerlaser Ltd., and Procoil Corp. Primary competitors in North America for the engineered stamping and assembly business are Narmco Group, Midwest Stamping and Manufacturing Company, Gestamp North America Inc., and Midway Products Group.
Shiloh Industries, Inc. was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shiloh Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shiloh Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shiloh Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shiloh Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shiloh Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHILOH INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shiloh Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shiloh Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shiloh Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Shiloh Industries Inc. History
Shiloh Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shiloh Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Shiloh Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shiloh Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shiloh Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Shiloh Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Shiloh Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shiloh Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shiloh Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shiloh Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Shiloh Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Shiloh Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shiloh Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shiloh Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?