- The report contains detailed information about Schrader Duncan Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Schrader Duncan Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Schrader Duncan Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Schrader Duncan Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Schrader Duncan Limited business.
About Schrader Duncan Limited
Schrader Duncan Limited manufactures and sells automotive and pneumatic products in India. Its automotive products include various valves, including car and light truck valves, tubeless single bend swival valves, extension stem assemblies for swivel valves, tractor valves, truck and bus valves, passenger car valves, scooter valves, rubber base convertible valves, convertible screw-on tube type valves, shock strut valves, high-pressure inflating connections, tubeless non-swivel valves, motor cycle valves, and light truck valves; and valve accessories comprising bridge washers, semi flexible extensions, valve cores, hex nuts, and rim nuts. The company also offers valve extensions consisting of all-metal extensions, flexible hose assembly extensions, bore valve adapters, mould tube connectors, and quick-acting couplers; and garage and in-plant service equipments, which include tyre pressure gauges, swivel-foot service tyre gauges, bore tyre pressure gauges, clip-on pencil type gauges, O rings, dual foot type gauges, and pencil type tire pressure gauges. Schrader Duncans pneumatic products comprise midget air and compact cylinders; directional control valves, including exel, high flow, modular spool, poppet, and air qube valves; 2 way valves, such as axial, diaphragm operated, midget, piston operated, and pulse valves; and air preparation units of futura, standard, and maxflow range. In addition, it provides air line accessories, such as blow guns, check units, flow control valves, hand slide valves, non return valves, quick exhaust valves, and silencers; and specialty products consisting of automation systems and solutions, hydraulic cylinders, impact presses, positioners, rotary actuators, and self reciprocating cylinders. Further, the company engages in processing of rubber compounds. It offers its products to tyre and original equipment manufacturers. The company, formerly known as Schrader Scovill Duncan Limited, was founded in 1844 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Schrader Duncan Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Schrader Duncan Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Schrader Duncan Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Schrader Duncan Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Schrader Duncan Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCHRADER DUNCAN LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Schrader Duncan Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Schrader Duncan Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Schrader Duncan Limited Major Shareholders
Schrader Duncan Limited History
Schrader Duncan Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Schrader Duncan Limited Offices and Representations
Schrader Duncan Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Schrader Duncan Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Schrader Duncan Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Schrader Duncan Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Schrader Duncan Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Schrader Duncan Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Schrader Duncan Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Schrader Duncan Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Schrader Duncan Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Schrader Duncan Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Schrader Duncan Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Schrader Duncan Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?