- The report contains detailed information about Sarin Technologies Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sarin Technologies Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sarin Technologies Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sarin Technologies Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sarin Technologies Ltd. business.
About Sarin Technologies Ltd.
Sarin Technologies Ltd. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells precision technology products based on automated three-dimensional geometric measurement for the processing of diamonds and gems. The company's systems comprise various hardware technologies, including electro-optics, electronics, precision mechanics, and lasers; and software products. Its products include Advisor software, an advanced rough planning software; Colibri, a diamond color grading product for polished diamonds; DiaExpert XL, a diamond planner and marker; DiaMension, a proportion and cut grading system; DiaMark-Z Eye; DiaScribe, a laser inscription software package; DiaVision, a diamond cut grading software; and GIA Facetware, a cut grading and re-cutting system. The company's products also comprise Quazer, a diamond processing laser; AGS cut grading, re-cutting, and rough planning software; DiaExpert; DiaMark-Z, a rough diamond laser marker; DiaMension XL, a cut grading system for extra large stones; DiaExpert Eye that provides users with the ability to view the interior of a rough diamond; DiaScan S+; DiaMobile XL, a compact and mobile system for evaluating and planning rough diamonds; OrchiDia, a mobile rough diamond color predictor; and TruScan that enables to detect concave areas and grooves in rough diamonds. It also offers support services. Sarin Technologies Ltd. serves diamond manufacturers, diamond dealers, gem laboratories, and retailers. It primarily operates in India, Europe, North America, and Africa. The company was formerly known as Sarin Research, Development and Manufacture (1988) Limited and changed its name to Sarin Technologies Ltd. in December 1994. Sarin Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Kfar Saba, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sarin Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sarin Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sarin Technologies Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sarin Technologies Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sarin Technologies Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SARIN TECHNOLOGIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Major Shareholders
Sarin Technologies Ltd. History
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Offices and Representations
Sarin Technologies Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sarin Technologies Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Sarin Technologies Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Sarin Technologies Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sarin Technologies Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sarin Technologies Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?