- The report contains detailed information about Rane Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rane Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rane Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rane Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rane Holdings Limited business.
About Rane Holdings Limited
Rane Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, designs and manufactures automotive components to original equipment manufacturers in India and internationally. It offers manual and power steering gears; steering linkage products; engine valves comprising valves, valve guides, and tappets for marine diesel engines, locomotives, and battle tanks, as well as for agricultural, industrial, and stationary applications; friction material products, such as brake linings, disc pads, composite brake blocks, rail brake blocks, CV and sintered brake pads, and clutch facing; hydraulic power rack pinion steering gear assembly, power steering, and power steering assembly products; and occupant restraint products, including seat belts. The company also provides electric power steering systems; solid, and energy absorbing and collapsible steering columns; tilt and telescopic steering columns; and intermediate shafts. In addition, it offers machined diecast products comprising stator housing, chain-case cover, timing-case cover, street light fitting, crank-case cover, flood-light dome, gasoline dispenser, gear case, cover for petrol dispensing unit, air drier for braking system, pinion housing, and pump housing. Further, Rane Holdings Limited distributes auto components. It serves various industry segments, including passenger cars, multi utility vehicles, light commercial vehicles, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, farm tractors, three-wheelers, two-wheelers, and stationary engines. The company was formerly known as Rane (Madras) Limited. Rane Holdings Limited was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rane Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rane Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rane Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rane Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rane Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RANE HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rane Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rane Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rane Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Rane Holdings Limited History
Rane Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rane Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Rane Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rane Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rane Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Rane Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Rane Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rane Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rane Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rane Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Rane Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Rane Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rane Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rane Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?