- The report contains detailed information about Radix Marine Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Radix Marine Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Radix Marine Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Radix Marine Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Radix Marine Inc. business.
About Radix Marine Inc.
Radix Marine, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the research, design, engineering and construction of maritime craft for port and homeland security as well as recreational purposes. The company offers manned patrol and recreational craft and is part of a consortium that is developing an unmanned surface vehicle for the United Stated Navy.
The company has entered into an agreement with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, a division of the United States Government, for the research and development of an undersea warfare combat vehicle prototype. The consortium also includes Northrop Grumman Corporation and Raytheon Company. The Consortium, through the Spartan Undersea Warfare Combat Vehicle Program, has agreed to commence the research and development of a deployable, off board under water warfare combat vehicle.
The company has developed the Odyssey 11 Meter Unmanned Surface Vehicle. The Odyssey is designed to perform intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions by providing data for force protection, force security and advanced reconnaissance. The Odyssey is 35 feet long and has a maximum speed of 40 knots on a flat surface.
The company has also entered into an agreement with Science Applications Corporation, a company engaged in telecommunications and systems integration, in connection with the development of the Unmanned Harbor Security Vehicle. The Unmanned Harbor Security Vehicle has several capabilities including all weather surveillance; covert craft and swimmer detection; mine detection; port security; and non-lethal response.
The company has developed several types of manned marine craft for use in port and homeland security. The companys principal product is the GB-Challenger Class, which is a modular-concept high-speed work craft built on an aluminum, stainless steel, and rubber platform. A variety of drop-in modules allow Challenger to adapt to a range of military and commercial missions. All of the GB-Challenger craft have been designed to be reconfigurable platforms which would accept mission modules that plug into the front deck section of the basic craft. Available mission modules range from dive salvage, drug interdiction, environmental response, and firefighting, to mine countermeasures and weapons deployment.
The company offers a variety of products, including:
Fisheries Patrol Craft: This craft is 32' by 11' and is optimal for local enforcement officials. This vessel can be used for diving with access over the stern or side and is powered by twin Volvo gas inboard/outboards.
Landing Craft: This craft is 29' by 10' and is utilized in remote areas that lack docks or floats for beach access. It is powered by twin Yamaha 225hp four stroke engines.
Military/Patrol Craft: This is a 32' by 10' aluminum patrol craft that is powered by twin 420hp tourbocharged caterpillar engines.
Sportfishing Craft: The company offers a variety of sportfishing craft. The first type is a 28' recreational vehicle that seats six inside its cabin that is generally used for sportfishing or charter operations. The company also offers a 28' V-berth sportfishing craft that is built to specific designs. In addition, it offers a 22' center consol sportfishing craft that is constructed of aluminum. The company is developing a 25' V-berth sportfishing that can be customized to various needs and is powered by an inboard/outboard gas engine.
The company was formed under the name Modern MFG Services, Inc. in 1958 and changed its name to Radix Marine, Inc. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADIX MARINE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADIX MARINE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADIX MARINE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADIX MARINE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADIX MARINE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Radix Marine Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Radix Marine Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Radix Marine Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Radix Marine Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Radix Marine Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADIX MARINE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADIX MARINE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADIX MARINE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADIX MARINE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADIX MARINE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADIX MARINE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Radix Marine Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Radix Marine Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Radix Marine Inc. Major Shareholders
Radix Marine Inc. History
Radix Marine Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Radix Marine Inc. Offices and Representations
Radix Marine Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Radix Marine Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Radix Marine Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Radix Marine Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Radix Marine Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Radix Marine Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Radix Marine Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Radix Marine Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Radix Marine Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Radix Marine Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Radix Marine Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Radix Marine Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?