- The report contains detailed information about Prima Industrie SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Prima Industrie SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Prima Industrie SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Prima Industrie SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Prima Industrie SpA business.
About Prima Industrie SpA
Prima Industrie S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of power laser systems for cutting, welding, and surface treatment of three-dimensional (3D) and flat (2D) components. The companys products include Platino, Syncrono, Zaphiro, Maximo, and Domino for 2D cutting; Mosaico and Domino for 2D welding; Rapido, Optimo, and Optimo-Vivida for 3D cutting and 3D welding; and Laserdyne systems for laser drilling. Its 2D laser machines are used in various industrial applications; and 3D laser machines are used for the production of parts for the automotive, aerospace, and energy industries. The company also offers PrimaServer line of automatic sheet management systems, which include CompactServer, LaserServer, TowerServer, and PrimaSorting. In addition, Prima Industrie provides a range of machinery for cutting and bending flat sheet, such as punching machines, combined punching and shearing systems, combined punching and laser cutting systems, panel forming machines, bending machines, and automation systems. Further, the company designs and develops power and control electronics with associated software. Additionally, it provides after sales, teleservices, training, documentation, and e-commerce services. Prima Industrie operates primarily in Italy, Europe, North America, and Asia. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Collegno, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Prima Industrie SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Prima Industrie SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Prima Industrie SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Prima Industrie SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Prima Industrie SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRIMA INDUSTRIE SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Prima Industrie SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Prima Industrie SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Prima Industrie SpA Major Shareholders
Prima Industrie SpA History
Prima Industrie SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Prima Industrie SpA Offices and Representations
Prima Industrie SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Prima Industrie SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Prima Industrie SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Prima Industrie SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Prima Industrie SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Prima Industrie SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Prima Industrie SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Prima Industrie SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Prima Industrie SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Prima Industrie SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Prima Industrie SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Prima Industrie SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?