- The report contains detailed information about PMFG, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PMFG, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PMFG, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PMFG, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PMFG, Inc. business.
About PMFG, Inc.
PMFG, Inc. provides custom-engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe clean. The company primarily serves the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure, and refining and petrochemical processing.
The company offers a range of separation and filtration products, selective catalytic reduction (or SCR), systems, and other complementary products, including specialty heat exchangers, pulsation dampeners, and silencers.
The company offers systems to its customers, as well as individual products that customers use as components in other systems. Its separation and filtration products remove contaminants from gases and liquids. The companys SCR systems convert oxides of nitrogen, or NOx, into nitrogen and water, reducing air pollution and helping its customers comply with environmental regulations.
The company has provided approximately 720 SCR systems, primarily for electric power generation facilities that have 90,000 megawatts of electric power generation capability.
Systems and Products
The company classifies its systems and products into two groups: Process Products (formerly Separation/Filtration systems) and Environmental systems.
Process Products (formerly Separation/Filtration Systems)
The companys separation and filtration systems and products improve efficiency, reduce maintenance and extend the life of energy infrastructure by removing liquid contaminants from gases, removing solid contaminants from gases or liquids and separating different liquids. In addition, products in its Process Products segment include pulsation dampeners and heat exchangers. The segment also includes industrial silencing equipment to control noise pollution on a range of industrial processes and heat transfer equipment to conserve energy in many industrial processes and in petro-chemical processing.
The companys separation and filtration systems and products are applied in the power generation, natural gas infrastructure, refining and petrochemical processing and other specialized industries. The companys separation and filtration systems and products include:
Vane Separators: Also known as mist extractors, these devices remove liquids from vapor or gas streams and can be used with in vertical or horizontal pressure vessels, directly with in ductwork systems or mounted to bulkheads.
Centrifugal Separators: The company offers two types of centrifugal separators, swirl tubes, which operate in both horizontal and vertical pressure vessels, and cyclones, which operate in vertical pressure vessels. These devices remove both solid particles and liquid droplets from vapor or gas streams.
Filter Separators: The companys filter separators are typically used in natural gas pipelines to remove solid and liquid particles from gas streams. This product combines its separation and filtration technologies into one product.
Three-Phase Separators: The company offers a horizontal gas scrubber, which is a device that separates large liquid volumes from gas which is used for well head test separators. The company can design the scrubber for three phase applications -- oil, water and gas.
Absolute Separators: The companys absolute separator is designed for maximum separation efficiency of submicron liquid droplets and aerosols. Its customers use absolute separators in ammonia, urea and other chemical plants to protect critical process equipment.
Fuel Gas Conditioning Systems: The companys fuel gas conditioning systems remove particulate matter, hydrocarbon and water droplets from fuel gas, which contaminants can disrupt the gas systems of combustion turbine engines. The companys fuel gas conditioning systems may also include bulk liquid removal, pressure regulation and temperature control. These systems are usually applied in electric power generating plants and gas compression systems.
Gas Filters: The companys gas filters remove solid particles, such as dust, dirt, scale and rust, from a flowing pressurized gas stream.
Nuclear Plant Steam Separators: Nuclear power generators use separators, also known as steam dryers, as the final stage of w
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PMFG, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PMFG, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PMFG, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PMFG, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PMFG, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PMFG, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PMFG, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PMFG, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PMFG, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PMFG, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PMFG, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PMFG, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PMFG, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PMFG, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PMFG, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PMFG, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PMFG, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PMFG, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PMFG, Inc. Major Shareholders
PMFG, Inc. History
PMFG, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PMFG, Inc. Offices and Representations
PMFG, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PMFG, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PMFG, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PMFG, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
PMFG, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PMFG, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PMFG, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PMFG, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PMFG, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PMFG, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PMFG, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PMFG, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?