- The report contains detailed information about Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG business.
About Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG
PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of components and systems for vacuum generation, measurement, and analysis.
The company's products include a selection of pumps for vacuum generation, vacuum measurement and analytical devices, as well as installation elements and complete vacuum systems. With the aid of its products, pressure conditions are produced under vacuum that are similar to those that prevail in outer space and are indispensable in manufacturing any number of high-tech products and articles used in daily life.
Turbopumps: Turbopumps are the company's most important product family. The combination of rotating impellers and stationary stators enabled a hydrocarbon-free vacuum to be generated for the first time with these pumps. The company's portfolio includes a line of turbopumps. The company's turbopump, the magnetically levitated HiPace 3400 MC, is predominantly required in the semiconductor industry and for coating.
Rotary vane pumps: Rotary vane pumps are rotational displacement pumps that number among what are called backing pumps. pfeiffer vacuum offers rotary vane pumps that incorporate one or two pumping stages for differing pressure ranges. The HenaLine pumps are single-stage pumps, whose applications include electron beam welding, vacuum drying and metallurgy. The UnoLine pumps are employed first and foremost in combination with Roots pumps in industrial applications. These pumps are water cooled and extremely insensitive to dust and dirt. The two-stage rotary vane pumps include the DuoLine and PentaLine products.
Diaphragm pumps: Diaphragm pumps are displacement pumps that are especially suitable for use as backing pumps for turbopump pumping stations, for employment in analytical equipment and for leak detectors. Diaphragm pumps generate a dry, oil-free vacuum, which is why they number among the dry pumps.
Piston pumps: The XtraDry pump operates in accordance with one of the oldest principles of vacuum generation. Dry piston pumps have higher pumping speeds than diaphragm pumps, and are employed where a clean, hydrocarbon-free vacuum is required, such as in the analytical industry or in the research & development market segment.
Screw pumps: The HeptaDry is a screw pump for low and medium vacuum applications that require high pumping speeds.
Roots pumps: Roots pumps number among the dry-running rotational displacement pumps. They are offered in various sizes and versions; as a standard pump either with or without magnetic coupling.
Vacuum measurement and analysis
Vacuum measurement and analysis equipment: The company offers three different series of equipment for total pressure measurement.
Mass spectrometers pfeiffer vacuum supplies a selection of mass spectrometers ranging all the way to high-performance mass spectrometers for plasma analysis.
Leak detectors: The company's helium leak detectors enable troublesome, quality-reducing leaks in products and processes to be identified.
Installation elements: In order to interconnect the various vacuum components or to disconnect them from one another, the company offers a selection of installation elements, such as flanges, fasteners, piping components, feedthroughs, seals and valves.
Vacuum system solutions
Thin layer solar cell coating systems: Developed in close collaboration with its customer, these coating systems feature an ingenious, process-adapted vacuum system that incorporates the products from pfeiffer vacuum (turbopumps, pumping stations, dry backing pumps, measurement and analysis equipment). The systems comprise multiple successive chambers for the various coating processes under vacuum, as well as complex conveying facilities for the large-area panes of glass.
Helium leak detection systems: pfeiffer vacuum develops and manufactures vacuum systems for customer-specific processes, such as components for applications in the automotive industry, for pressure vessels or for quality assurance in the food industry. The fully automated measurement method minimizes testing times and operati
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Industry Position Analysis
6. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PFEIFFER VACUUM TECHNOLOGY AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Major Shareholders
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG History
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Offices and Representations
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Capital Market Snapshot
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG 1-year Stock Charts
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG 5-year Stock Charts
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?