- The report contains detailed information about Parker Hannifin Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Parker Hannifin Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Parker Hannifin Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Parker Hannifin Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Parker Hannifin Corporation business.
About Parker Hannifin Corporation
Parker-Hannifin Corporation manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls, and related components. The company also produces fluid purification, fluid and fuel control, process instrumentation, air conditioning, refrigeration, electromagnetic shielding, and thermal management products and systems.
The companys motion and control technologies and systems are used in the products of its three principal business segments, including Industrial; Aerospace; and Climate & Industrial Controls.
The Industrial Segments principal products consist of a range of motion and control technologies and systems.
Automation Group: The Automation Group offers pneumatic and electromechanical components and systems, including air preparation units; pneumatic accessories; pneumatic actuators and grippers; pneumatic valves and controls; structural extrusions; vacuum generators, cups and sensors; AC/DC drives and systems; electric actuators, gantry robots and slides; human-machine interfaces; manifolds; rotary actuators; and stepper motors, servo motors, drives, and controls.
The Filtration Group offers filters, systems, and instruments to monitor and remove contaminants from fuel, air, oil, water and other liquids and gases, including analytical gas generators; compressed air and gas filters and dryers; condition monitoring devices; engine air, fuel and oil filtration and systems; hydraulic, lubrication and coolant filters; nitrogen, hydrogen and zero air generators; process, chemical, water and microfiltration filters; and water desalinization and purification.
The Fluid Connectors Group offers connectors which control, transmit and contain fluid, including connectors for low pressure fluid conveyance; deep sea umbilicals; diagnostic equipment; hose couplings; industrial hose; mooring systems and power cables; PTFE hose and tubing; quick couplings; check valves; rubber and thermoplastic hose; tube fittings and adapters; and tubing and plastic fittings.
The Hydraulics Group offers hydraulic components and systems for builders and users of industrial and mobile machinery and equipment, including accumulators; cartridge valves; human machine interfaces; hydraulic transmissions; hydraulic cylinders; hydraulic motors and pumps; hydraulic systems; hydraulic valves and controls; hydrostatic steering units; integrated hydraulic circuits; power take-off equipment; power units; rotary actuators; and sensors.
The Instrumentation Group offers critical flow components for process instrumentation, healthcare, and ultra-high-purity applications, including analytical sample conditioning products and systems; chemical injection fittings and valves; fluoropolymer chemical delivery fittings, valves and pumps; gas delivery fittings, valves, regulators and digital flow controllers; process control fittings, valves, regulators and manifold valves; process control double block and bleeds; permanent no-weld tube fittings; precision industrial regulators and flow controllers; and industrial mass flow meters/controllers.
The Seal Group offers static and dynamic sealing devices, including dynamic seals, elastomeric o-rings; electromagnetic interference shielding; extruded and precision-cut fabricated elastomeric seals; high-temperature metal seals; homogeneous and inserted elastomeric shapes; medical devices; medical seals and instruments; metal and plastic retained composite seals; and thermal management products.
The Aerospace Segments principal products include flight control, hydraulic, fuel, fluid conveyance, and engine systems and components are used on commercial and military airframe and engine programs. The Aerospace Segment offers primary and secondary flight control systems and components, including hydraulic, electrohydraulic, electric backup hydraulic, electrohydrostatic, and electromechanical components used for precise control of aircraft rudders, elevators, ailerons, and other aerodynamic control surfaces.
The Aerospace Segment also offers hydraulic systems and components, including engine-driven pump
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Parker Hannifin Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Parker Hannifin Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Parker Hannifin Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Parker Hannifin Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Parker Hannifin Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARKER HANNIFIN CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Parker Hannifin Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Parker Hannifin Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Parker Hannifin Corporation Major Shareholders
Parker Hannifin Corporation History
Parker Hannifin Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Parker Hannifin Corporation Offices and Representations
Parker Hannifin Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Parker Hannifin Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Parker Hannifin Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Parker Hannifin Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Parker Hannifin Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Parker Hannifin Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Parker Hannifin Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Parker Hannifin Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Parker Hannifin Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Parker Hannifin Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Parker Hannifin Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Parker Hannifin Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?