- The report contains detailed information about Pall Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pall Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pall Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pall Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pall Corp. business.
About Pall Corp.
Pall Corporation operates as a filtration, separation, and purification company. The company's proprietary products are used to discover, develop, and produce biotechnology drugs and vaccines, protect hospital patients, keep equipment (such as manufacturing equipment and airplanes) running, produce safe drinking water, and to protect the environment.
The company serves customers through two segments globally, Life Sciences and Industrial.
LIFE SCIENCES SEGMENT
The Life Sciences segment is focused on developing, manufacturing, and selling products to customers in the medical, biopharmaceuticals, and food and beverage marketplaces. Its life sciences technologies facilitate the process of drug discovery, development, regulatory validation, and production. They are used in the research laboratory, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and food and beverage industries, in blood centers and in hospitals at the point of patient care.
The companys medical products improve the safety of the use of blood products in patient care and help control the spread of infections in hospitals. Its cell therapy product portfolio provides enabling technologies for the emerging regenerative medicine market. The companys blood filters remove unwanted white blood cells from donor blood. Its Acrodose PL System enables blood centers to tap into the abundant, but often discarded, supply of whole blood platelets. The companys breathing-circuit, intravenous and point-of-use Pall-Aquasafe water filters help protect people from these infections.
Competition: The companys principal competitors in the medical market include Fenwal, Inc.; MacoPharma Group; Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.; Merck Millipore (a division of Merck KGaA); GE Healthcare (a unit of General Electric Company (GE)); Tyco International Ltd.; Teleflex Incorporated; Terumo Medical Corporation; and Capital Health Inc.
The company sells a line of filtration and purification technologies and engineered systems primarily to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for use by them in the development and commercialization of chemically synthesized and biologically derived drugs and vaccines. It provides a range of advanced filtration solutions for each critical stage of drug development through drug production. Its filtration systems and validation services assist drug manufacturers through the regulatory process and on to the market. The companys laboratory product line is used in areas, such as drug research and discovery, quality control testing and in environmental monitoring applications for a host of industries.
Competition: The company's principal competitors in the biopharmaceuticals market include Merck Millipore (a division of Merck KGaA); The Sartorius Group, CUNO (a 3M company); and GE Healthcare (a unit of GE).
Food and Beverage Market
Within the Food & Beverage market, the company serves the filtration needs of the beer, wine, dairy, soft drink, bottled water, and food ingredient markets.
Competition: The company's principal competitors in the food and beverage market include Norit Group; Filtrox Group; The Sartorius Group; BEGEROW; and Parker domnick hunter, a division of Parker Hannifin.
The Industrial segment is focused on developing, manufacturing, and selling products to customers in the aeropower, microelectronics, and energy and water markets. It provides enabling and process enhancing technologies throughout the industrial marketplace. The company provides customers with integrated solutions for their process fluids.
Energy and Water Market
This market consists of producers of energy, oil, gas, renewable and alternative fuels, electricity, chemicals, and municipal water.
Competition: The companys primary competitors in the energy and water market include CUNO (a 3M company); GE Infrastructure (a unit of GE); U.S. Filter (a Siemens business); and CLARCOR Inc.
The company sells filtration and fluid monitoring equipment to the aerospace industry for use on commercial and military aircraft, ships and land-based military vehicles to help protect critical systems and components. It also sells filtration solutions to the machinery and equipment submarkets, which consist of a grouping of producers of mobile equipment and trucks, pulp and paper, mining, automotive, and metals. The companys products are sold to customers through a combination of direct sales to airframe manufacturers and other customers, including the U.S. military, and through the companys distribution partner, Satair A/S, for the commercial aerospace aftermarket, such as sales to commercial airlines.
Competition: The companys principal competitors in the aeropower market include Donaldson Company, Inc.; Parker Hannifin Corporation; ESCO Technologies Inc.; and CLARCOR Inc.
The company sells filtration and purification technologies for the semiconductor, data storage, fiber optic, advanced display, and materials markets. It provides a suite of contamination control solutions for chemical, gas, water, chemical mechanical polishing, and photolithography processes to meet the needs of this demanding industry. Its products are sold to customers in this market through its own personnel, distributors, and manufacturers representatives.
Competition: The companys principal competitors in the microelectronics market include Entegris, Inc. and Mott Corporation.
Pall Corporation was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PALL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PALL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PALL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PALL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PALL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pall Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pall Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pall Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pall Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pall Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PALL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PALL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PALL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PALL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PALL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PALL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pall Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pall Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pall Corp. Major Shareholders
Pall Corp. History
Pall Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pall Corp. Offices and Representations
Pall Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pall Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pall Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pall Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Pall Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pall Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pall Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pall Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pall Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pall Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pall Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pall Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?