- The report contains detailed information about Pacific CMA, Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific CMA, Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific CMA, Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific CMA, Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific CMA, Incorporated business.
About Pacific CMA, Incorporated
Pacific CMA, Inc., a non-asset based logistics/freight forwarder, provides supply chain logistics services. The company coordinates the shipping and the storage of raw materials, supplies, components and finished goods by air, sea, river, rail and road.
The company handles all types of cargo including garments on hangers, refrigerated cargo, hazardous materials as well as perishable goods. As of December 31, 2006, it maintained approximately 229 cargo agents located in 97 countries and 221 cities serving major gateways worldwide.
The company is a member of the International Air Transport Association, Hong Kong Association of Freight Forwarding Agents Ltd., and an associated member of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association.
Operations in United States, Hong Kong and China
United States: The companys primary Airgate operation is located in New York where the focus of operations is importing goods from the Far East. It has its own bonded warehouse where it does daily deconsolidation of cargo. The companys USA offices are licensed by International Air Transport Association and the Federal Maritime Commission.
China: The company has branch offices in China, Chongqing, Tianjin, Futian, Guangzhou and Shanghai that are operated by one of its wholly owned Hong Kong subsidiaries. Also, it has invested in two affiliates which are incorporated in China.
Global Agency Network
The company has approximately 215 overseas agents, many of whom have offices in cities such as London, Hamburg, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei and Sydney.
The company arranges to pick up, or arranges for the pick up of a shipment at the customers location and delivers it directly to the commercial carrier. The commercial carrier delivers it to the selected destination airport, shipping warehouse, ship, or railway station. The company then picks up the shipment and delivers it or has it delivered to the recipients location.
The company provides with one-stop transportation shopping, arranging for all necessary forms of transportation at the same time. Its customers' industries include textile and apparel, hair care product industries and to a lesser extent automotive, computer and electronic equipment, heavy industrial, construction equipment and printed materials.
Air and Sea Freight Business: The company focuses its development on air and sea freight services. The mode of transportation for a particular shipment depends on, the following factors: Contents, Route, Scheduled departures, Available cargo capacity, and Cost.
Import Freight Forwarding: Import freight cargo includes leather, fabrics, watch components and chemical products. The company handles shipments imported into the USA mainly through New York, Los Angeles and Chicago and Hong Kong mainly received from China. An import freight forwarding transaction commences when the company receives a shipment advice from a customer, overseas agent or shipping agent detailing the quantity and nature of cargo to be shipped and the expected date of arrival. It notifies the consignee of the cargo of the relevant details and, depending on the consignee's instructions, arranges for customs brokerage and clearance and, if required, provides other services such as temporary storage, local delivery and distribution. In the United States, Hong Kong and China, the company provides local delivery of cargo by either using own fleet of trucks or engaging subcontractors to provide the services.
The company provides the agency offices with the following services, among others: Handling export cargo from the United States, China and Hong Kong; Local pick up and transshipment via Hong Kong rail/sea/air terminals and from origins in the United States; Handling import cargo from overseas; Deal with break-bulk, documentation, and customs brokerage and clearance; and Warehousing and storage.
The companys branch offices in Chicago, Shanghai, Futian, Chongqing, Tianjin, Hong Kong airport and Guangzhou are responsible for providing services. Their primary function is to provide sales and customer service in a specified market or airport city. Branch offices utilize the companys billing and accounting software, which allows each branch office to transmit customer billing and account information to its administrative offices for billing to the customer. The company also provides services through its subsidiaries in Los Angeles (Paradigm International, Inc. d/b/a Paradigm Global Logistics) and Singapore (AGI Freight Singapore Pte. Limited).
The company, as of December 31, 2006, served approximately 4,700 customers. It has a customer base that buys or sells merchandise such as garments, hair care products, toys, electronics parts and appliances.
The companys primary competitors are EGL, Inc.; UTi; Rical; Speedmark; Danzas; and Expeditors.
Pacific CMA, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific CMA, Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific CMA, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific CMA, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific CMA, Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific CMA, Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC CMA, INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Major Shareholders
Pacific CMA, Incorporated History
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Offices and Representations
Pacific CMA, Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific CMA, Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific CMA, Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific CMA, Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific CMA, Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific CMA, Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?