- The report contains detailed information about NSC Groupe SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NSC Groupe SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NSC Groupe SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NSC Groupe SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NSC Groupe SA business.
About NSC Groupe SA
NSC Groupe SA (the company) was established in 1808. The company designs and manufactures machinery and equipment for the textile and packaging industries, which daily contributes to the well-being of millions of men and women.
The NSC Group is a world-class player in the processing of natural or synthetic long staple fibres, the production of nonwovens, and the manufacture of packaging products.
The companys business is structured as 5 business units (NSC fibre to yarn, NSC nonwoven, NSC packaging, NSC system solutions and NSC services), the NSC Group offers the same combination of expertise, experience and know-how throughout the world.
NSC Fibre to Yarn
NSC fibre to yarn teams design and manufacture a wide range of industrial machinery which produces yarn from natural or synthetic fibres.
LINES for long staple fibres products include Carding and combing line Combing line, for flax tow, Crush cutting line, Defelting blending & recombing line, Semi-worsted line, Stretch breaking line and Worsted spinning preparation line.
MACHINES for long staple fibres include Blender DUO GC/TR GC or GN/TR GC, BM 100% electronic flyer rover, CA Semi-worsted cards, CA Worsted cards, CF Doubled side ring spinning frame, CF Single side spinning frames, FM Horizontal rubbing frames, FMV Vertical rubbing frames, GC Chain gills, GN Intersecting, GV Vertical gills, MD Blender defelter D2-D3/GC, PB Combing machine, TB Stretch breaker, TM/GC Tandem chain gills and TT Crush converter.
NSC Non woven
NSC nonwoven designs and manufactures integrated production lines which produce textile fabrics in a continuous process.
LINES of products include Artificial leather 250 gsm, Artificial leather with S&I fibres, Automotive 180 gsm, Automotive 500 gsm, Coating substrates 250 gsm, Coating substrates 80 gsm, Coverstock 18 gsm, Coverstock 27 gsm, Filtration, Floor coverings, Furnishing, Geotextiles, Hygiene spunlace, Hygiene thermobonding, Interlining, Malivlies headliners, Medical 35 gsm, Medical 60 gsm, Paper felts, ProDyn®, Roofing, Stitchbonding, Technical felts, Wadding, Wipes 150 gsm and Wipes 35 gsm.
MACHINES: A.50 needle-looms, A.50-V needle-looms, Accumulators, slitters, winders, Active crosslappers, AirWeb®, CA10 cards, CA11 cards, Dynamic cards, Dynamic crosslappers, Elite and Pro-Elite crosslappers, Feeding systems, Isoweb batt drafters ET15 - 21 - 27, LDS web doffing, Line supervision, ProDyn®, Profile crosslappers, Scanning gauge and WID web transfer.
The division designs and manufactures non-stop winders and unwinders. This equipment is indispensable for any industrial production line which produces large quantities of packaging from sheet, foil, film or nonwoven materials. The machinery satisfies many purposes.
NSC System Solution
NSC system solutions designs, engineers, produce and supplies maintenance for complex industrial automated systems. Integrating solutions that include the introduction of motorization and automated process control systems, the division offers its expertise in a wide range of industrial sectors. An NSC system solution is particularly active in textiles, nonwovens, tyres, plastic films, carpets and rugs.
NSC services are also in charge of providing technical assistance in order to ensure the highest level of machine maintenance and to adapt equipment to new requirements. It trains line operators and maintenance staff. It advises on the development of new processes, the production of a new material and the best way to optimise production output.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NSC GROUPE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NSC GROUPE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NSC GROUPE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NSC GROUPE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NSC GROUPE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NSC Groupe SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NSC Groupe SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NSC Groupe SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NSC Groupe SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NSC Groupe SA Industry Position Analysis
6. NSC GROUPE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NSC GROUPE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NSC GROUPE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NSC GROUPE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NSC GROUPE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NSC GROUPE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NSC Groupe SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NSC Groupe SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NSC Groupe SA Major Shareholders
NSC Groupe SA History
NSC Groupe SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NSC Groupe SA Offices and Representations
NSC Groupe SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NSC Groupe SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NSC Groupe SA Capital Market Snapshot
NSC Groupe SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
NSC Groupe SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NSC Groupe SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NSC Groupe SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NSC Groupe SA 1-year Stock Charts
NSC Groupe SA 5-year Stock Charts
NSC Groupe SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NSC Groupe SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NSC Groupe SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?