- The report contains detailed information about Northbridge Industrial Services PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northbridge Industrial Services PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northbridge Industrial Services PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northbridge Industrial Services PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northbridge Industrial Services PLC business.
About Northbridge Industrial Services PLC
Northbridge Industrial Services plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, hire, and sale of specialist industrial equipment. The company offers resistive and reactive loadbank equipment, which is primarily used for the commissioning and maintenance of independent power sources, such as diesel generators and gas turbines. It also involves in the rental of transformers, generators, and associated electrical equipment; and air compressor fleet equipment used in pipeline dewatering and pressure testing applications in the oil and gas industry. In addition, the company engages in the hire and sale of generators and a range of equipment for oil and gas businesses in the Middle East, central Asia, and the Caspian region. Northbridge Industrial Services plc supplies its products to utility companies, the public sector, and the oil and gas industries. It has operations in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Brazil, Azerbaijan, the United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, and Korea. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Burton-on-Trent, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northbridge Industrial Services PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northbridge Industrial Services PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHBRIDGE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Major Shareholders
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC History
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Offices and Representations
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northbridge Industrial Services PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?