- The report contains detailed information about NKT Holding A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NKT Holding A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NKT Holding A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NKT Holding A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NKT Holding A/S business.
About NKT Holding A/S
NKT Holding A/S engages in the manufacture and supply of cable products, professional cleaning equipment, and optical products in primarily in Europe and North America.
The company's business segments comprise NKT Cables; Nilfisk-Advance; and Photonics Group.
The NKT Cables Segment develops, manufactures, and markets power cables and cable systems for electricity transmission (high voltage cables and accessories), electricity distribution (medium voltage cables and accessories), and electrical installations (low voltage cables). Fibre-based monitoring cables and OPGW (optical ground wires) are also part of the product programme targeted at the electrical sector. Products supplied by NKT Cables also include catenary wires for railways (especially high speed trains), wires for the automotive industry, and various special-purpose cables and wires for industry purposes.
Customers: NKT Cables' customers for the medium and high voltage cable products are companies and/or their main contractors. Its low voltage cables are sold through electrical wholesalers to electrical installers for use in the building industry - or sold direct to industrial companies. It also sells catenary wires to railways and public authorities; and wires to the automotive industry. It sells 1 kV (kilovolt) cables to both utilities and the building industry. In the high and medium voltage segment, NKT Cables is a supplier to European power companies, including EON, EDF, RWE, Scottish Power, Dong Energy, and Vattenfall. Low voltage sales are principally realized through major wholesalers operating internationally, such as Rexel, Sonepar, and Solar. It also has various national customers, such as Faber in Germany; and Meinhart in Austria. The company sells its railway products to major railway contractors, including key players like Siemens, Adtranz and Balfour Beatty, and various national rail operators. Automotive industry customers are main subcontractors to major car manufacturers.
Markets: The primary markets for NKT Cables medium and high voltage cables are Scandinavia, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Russia, Spain, Eastern Europe, China, and the Middle East. NKT Cables primary markets for low voltage cables are Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Germany, Austria, and the United Kingdom.
Competition: The company's competitors include Nexans of France; Prysmian from Italy; Draka from the Netherlands; General Cable from the U.S.A; and TeleFonika from Poland.
The Nilfisk-Advance Segment manufactures and supplies professional cleaning equipment. The company markets a product range which includes floor-care equipment that can sweep, wash, dry, polish and clean, along with vacuum cleaners, and a programme of high pressure cleaners. Nilfisk-Advance also offers individual service contracts and spare parts sales. It owns a line of associated brands, including Advance, Clarke, Kent, Euroclean, American Lincoln, Clarke American Sanders, U.S. Products, Viper, ALTO, and CFM.
Markets: Nilfisk-Advance markets and sells its products through a combination of sales subsidiaries and distributors. The company is represented by sales subsidiaries in 41 countries, mainly in Europe, North America, and Asia.
Customers: Nilfisk-Advances professional cleaning equipment primarily addresses commercial customers, such as contract cleaners, and industries in which special standards of cleaning are demanded. Other customers for professional cleaning equipment are institutions, organizations, authorities, shops, hotels, and companies employing their own cleaning personnel. Sales to domestic consumers take place through household appliance dealers, retail shopping chains, and building marts where products are sold in single units.
Competition: The company's competitors include Nilfisk-Advance (Denmark); Kärcher (Germany); Tennant (USA); Hako (Germany); and IPC (Italy).
The Photonics Group Segment offers products ranging from basic components to system solutions. The companys activities can be categorized into five product segments: distributed temperature measuring system
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NKT HOLDING A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NKT HOLDING A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NKT HOLDING A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NKT HOLDING A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NKT HOLDING A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NKT Holding A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NKT Holding A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NKT Holding A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NKT Holding A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NKT Holding A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. NKT HOLDING A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NKT HOLDING A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NKT HOLDING A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NKT HOLDING A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NKT HOLDING A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NKT HOLDING A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NKT Holding A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NKT Holding A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NKT Holding A/S Major Shareholders
NKT Holding A/S History
NKT Holding A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NKT Holding A/S Offices and Representations
NKT Holding A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NKT Holding A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NKT Holding A/S Capital Market Snapshot
NKT Holding A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
NKT Holding A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NKT Holding A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NKT Holding A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NKT Holding A/S 1-year Stock Charts
NKT Holding A/S 5-year Stock Charts
NKT Holding A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NKT Holding A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NKT Holding A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?