- The report contains detailed information about Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nitto Kako Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. business.
About Nitto Kako Co., Ltd.
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of rubber products, plastic products, and other chemical products. The company offers natural, synthetic, and special rubber sheets; construction and civil engineering materials, including long rubber flooring, long porous rubber mats, composite elastic paving materials, step rubber, rubber road, curing mats for walking, rubber mats, mat oil removal, and rubber cushions; and landscape materials comprising grass protection mats and saw tooth shapes. It also provides orbital pads and ballast mats; vehicle equipment parts; industrial materials, such as grommets, submarine cable protection members, matt scales, rubber rings, fenders, and elastic rubber washers; rubber powder; rubber compounds; and plastic products consisting of foaming agents, nylon recycling, antistatic resin, high-detergent materials, contract resin compounds, and PVC compounds. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Koza-gun, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NITTO KAKO CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. History
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nitto Kako Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?