- The report contains detailed information about NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. business.
About NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries manufacture and sell spark plugs and related products for internal-combustion engines; and integrated circuit-packages, electronic components, cutting tools, and ceramic products for industrial and medical applications. The company offers spark plugs, such as premium plugs for aftermarket, OEM plugs, igniter plugs, and resister cables and covers; glow plugs, including ceramic type glow plugs, metal type glow plugs, air heaters, and quick glow systems/quick heat systems; and exhaust gas oxygen sensors and temperature sensors, as well as other sensors, such as resonant and non-resonant knock, gasket type pressure, and air quality sensors. It also provides semiconductor components consisting of IC ceramics packages and integrated circuit organic packages; electronic components comprising electronic parts for communications equipment, and ultrasonic transducers and ultrasonic sensors; and medical products, including bio ceramics and oxygen concentrators. In addition, the company offers industrial components, including heat-resistant products, physical wear-resistant products, chemical wear-resistant products, heat and wear resistant products, electric insulators, products for semiconductor manufacturing equipment, and electric equipment products. NGK Spark Plug Co. offers its products primarily to the manufacturers of automobiles and electronics for use as components on their production lines. The company has operations in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. NGK Spark Plug Co. was founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. History
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?