- The report contains detailed information about Mirenco Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mirenco Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mirenco Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mirenco Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mirenco Inc. business.
About Mirenco Inc.
Mirenco, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and distribution of products improving efficiencies in engine combustion and equipment application. The company also offers consultative services in evaluating diesel engines through its Mirenco Diesel Evaluation Procedure, MDEP, which consists of testing procedures, comparison to other engines on its proprietary data base, and making recommendations for maintenance activities and/or application of Mirencos patented technology.
The companys primary products are derived from technology patented in the United States. They are D-Max, C-Max, HydroFireInjection, HydroFireFluid, HydroFireLubricant, EconoCruise, and Fuel-Tracker.
Products and Services
D-Max and C-Max are devices that improve engine exhaust emissions and fuel mileage. The device controls the fuel flow directly proportional to the engines combustion capability and desired rate of acceleration. This product is designed for diesel powered vehicles, with a high frequency of starting and stopping, such as buses, over-the-road trucks, delivery vehicles, and construction equipment.
The C-Max product is primarily the same as the D-Max except it operates on digitally controlled engines, thus opening up a completely new market relative to the heavy-duty diesel engine. It has been effective in the reduction of black smoke or Diesel Particulate Matter, DPM, in off-road construction equipment, as well as heavy-duty underground equipment used in mining, gravel, and sandpit operations.
The HydroFire System is a fuel alternative that provides all the benefits of the D-Max plus the additional benefit of cutting oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions under performance conditions where NOx is produced. HydroFire Systems are designed primarily for heavy transport vehicles, such as buses and over-the-road trucks.
EconoCruise, in development, is a throttle control system which provides advanced levels of intelligence to common cruise control technology. EconoCruise utilizes Global Positioning System signals to know the topography of the road ahead, thereby allowing the vehicle to best manage throttle and emissions.
The Fuel-Tracker system was designed to meet customers demand to monitor fuel consumption for individual pieces of equipment. The Fuel-Tracker system uses a diesel engines turbo boost pressure to correlate fuel consumption of the engine. Data from the Fuel-Tracker system provides equipment productivity in percentage of horse power, equipment idle time, shut down time, and location for each unit of fuel consumed. The company also offers MDEP (Mirenco Diesel Evaluation Procedure).
Mirenco, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIRENCO INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIRENCO INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIRENCO INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIRENCO INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIRENCO INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mirenco Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mirenco Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mirenco Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mirenco Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mirenco Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIRENCO INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIRENCO INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIRENCO INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIRENCO INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIRENCO INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIRENCO INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mirenco Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mirenco Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mirenco Inc. Major Shareholders
Mirenco Inc. History
Mirenco Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mirenco Inc. Offices and Representations
Mirenco Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mirenco Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mirenco Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mirenco Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Mirenco Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mirenco Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mirenco Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mirenco Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mirenco Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mirenco Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mirenco Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mirenco Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?