- The report contains detailed information about Lupatech S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lupatech S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lupatech S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lupatech S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lupatech S.A. business.
About Lupatech S.A.
Lupatech S.A. engages in the production and sale of equipment and rendering of services for the oil and gas industry, industrial valves, and microcasting parts primarily in Brazil and Argentina.
The company operates in three business segments: Energy Products, Flow Control, and Metallurgy.
The Energy Products segment offers products and services for the oil and gas industry, such as anchorage ropes for deepwater platforms, manual and automated valves for use in applications of exploitation, production, transportation, and oil refining and hydrocarbon chain, equipment for completion of oil wells allowing oil and gas production, linings of drilling and production pipes, equipment lease and offshore services, natural gas compressors, and sensors by optic fiber and leasing of gas compression kits through the MNA, CSL Off Shore, Petroíma, Esferomatic, Gasoil, K&S, Fiberware, Aspro, Gavea Sensors, Sinergás, and Tecval brands.
The Flow Control segment engages in the manufacture and sale of industrial valves, mainly for the chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food, civil construction and machine and equipment industries, through the Valmicro, Mipel, ValBol, and Jefferson brands.
The Metallurgy segment engages in the development and manufacture of parts, complex parts, and subassemblies targeted mainly at the international automobile industry through precision casting and steel injection processes in Latin America. The company also operates in the casting of corrosion-resistant metal alloy parts, targeted at the industrial valves and pumps sectors, mainly for applications in oil and gas industry processes, through the Itasa, Steelinject, and Microinox brands.
In December 2008, the company acquired 100% of the capital stock of Tecval S/A Válvulas Industriais, which manufactures gate, globe and check valves, and forged ball valves to the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, pulp and paper, mining, and nuclear sectors.
In July 2008, the company acquired 100% of the capital stock of Sinergas GNV do Brasil Ltda., which provides services of natural gas compression (equipment rental) and maintenance of compressors for vehicle use.
In July 2008, the company also acquired 100% of the capital stock of Gavea Sensors Sistemas de Medicao Ltda., which manufactures fiber optic sensors.
In November 2008, the company acquired 100% of the capital stock of Fiberware Equipamentos e Serviços para Indústria Ltda., which manufactures internal and external pipe coating.
In January 2009 the company acquired Norpatagonica S.R.L., which is a service provider in the oil and gas sector. It has its own operational base duly structured with the purpose of giving support to oil companies in maintaining the level of oil and gas production through providing services of well intervention. It also carries out hydraulic tests, well cleaning with its own tools and supplies injection, repositioning, and low- and high-pressure pumping equipment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUPATECH S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUPATECH S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUPATECH S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUPATECH S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUPATECH S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lupatech S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lupatech S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lupatech S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lupatech S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lupatech S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. LUPATECH S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUPATECH S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUPATECH S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUPATECH S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUPATECH S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUPATECH S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lupatech S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lupatech S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lupatech S.A. Major Shareholders
Lupatech S.A. History
Lupatech S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lupatech S.A. Offices and Representations
Lupatech S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lupatech S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lupatech S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Lupatech S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Lupatech S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lupatech S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lupatech S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lupatech S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Lupatech S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Lupatech S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lupatech S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lupatech S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?