- The report contains detailed information about Lisi SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lisi SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lisi SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lisi SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lisi SA business.
About Lisi SA
Lisi SA manufactures assembly fasteners and components for aerospace, automotive, perfume, and cosmetics industries. The companys products include airframe structural fasteners in titanium; engine fasteners, inserts, and studs; specialty non-structural fasteners, such as clip nuts, quarter turns, and spacers; assembly equipment; fasteners and components for motor sports; and other automotive fasteners. Its products also comprise spinal and orthopedic implants; dental and spinal implants; hand, foot, maxilla-facial, and dental surgical implants; and ancillary surgical instruments. In addition, the companys products include threaded fasteners, such as engine fasteners, wheel screws and nuts, safety screws and nuts, cab interior and engine dress-up fasteners, screws for sheet metal and plastics, PRESSFIX nuts and assembly equipment, and clamp washers; clip fasteners comprising panel fasteners, fasteners for tubes and wiring, plugs, and multi-functional metal and plastic subassemblies; and components, such as torsion bars, guide rods, brake hoses, spacers, ball in ramp, special hollowed components, and rods. Further, its products comprise metal stamping, plastic injection molding, surface treatment, packaging components, and assemblies for fragrance, cosmetic, and make-up product industries. The company was formerly known as GFI Industries and changed its name to Lisi SA in 2002. Lisi SA was founded in 1777 and is headquartered in Belfort, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LISI SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LISI SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LISI SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LISI SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LISI SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lisi SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lisi SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lisi SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lisi SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lisi SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LISI SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LISI SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LISI SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LISI SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LISI SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LISI SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lisi SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lisi SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lisi SA Major Shareholders
Lisi SA History
Lisi SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lisi SA Offices and Representations
Lisi SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lisi SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lisi SA Capital Market Snapshot
Lisi SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Lisi SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lisi SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lisi SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lisi SA 1-year Stock Charts
Lisi SA 5-year Stock Charts
Lisi SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lisi SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lisi SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?