- The report contains detailed information about KUKA Aktiengesellschaft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KUKA Aktiengesellschaft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KUKA Aktiengesellschaft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KUKA Aktiengesellschaft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KUKA Aktiengesellschaft business.
About KUKA Aktiengesellschaft
IWKA Aktiengesellschaft engages in the design and building of manufacturing and packaging systems, as well as measuring and control systems for the automobile, power, and consumer goods industries. Its services range from Simultaneous Engineering of the end product and the production system to their realization, from employee training and production support to the maintenance and modernization of the production lines. The company operates in four divisions that include Automotive Technology, Packaging Technology, Robot Technology and Non-core businesses.
Automotive Technology Division
The Automotive Technology Division designs and builds turn-key equipment, forming tools and systems for car body production and supplies machinery and systems that are used to manufacture, assemble and test automobile powertrains. It supplies equipment and machinery to the automobile industry, is subdivided into the car body and powertrain areas. A total of 57 consolidated companies are grouped under these Divisions. The business unit includes companies, such as KUKA Schweissanlagen, ARO and KUKA Werkzeugbau, as well as EX-CELL-O and LSW.
The company plans, builds and operates production systems for car bodies, engines and chassis, from engineering to final assembly. In some cases it even supplies finished components.
The KUKA Schweissanlagen Group has successfully started up car body production systems for BMW's 1 and 3 Series in Leipzig and Munich. In South Africa, it built a production line that has a laser welding units and would be used to assemble passenger car doors and side panels for the new VW Golf V. Its other customer is DaimlerChrysler.
The Powertrain business unit supplies production systems for carmakers and automotive component suppliers.
The EX-CELL-O Group has companies in Germany and the United States and is part of the Powertrain Group. Its portfolio includes the supply of production systems for flexible, machining of cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and transmission housings.
The Packaging Technology Division's companies design and build packaging machines and systems for the food and dairy industries, as well as for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. It is selling multi-stage packaging lines, which include robot technology. The company offers twin-line pouch packaging machine, which is rated for 2 x 190 bags per minute and is part of the newly developed modular platform for packaging candies. This division plans and builds packaging lines for forming, filling, sealing, and commissioning.
Packaging Technologies/USA supplied an initial basic machine to Benz & Hilgers as part of a joint project for the dairy industry. The companys customers are Colgate Palmolive and Neuss. Huttlin presented a system called Diskjet, which features efficient drying, granulation and coating processes for tablet manufacturing.
The Robot Technology Division develops, manufactures and markets robots, as well as robot-related services and controls. The Robot Technology Division supplies the companys Automotive Technology and Packaging Technology Divisions with products and services required for their applications and in turn are assigned various projects related to its products and services by these divisions.
The companys activities are focused on developing new applications in areas, such as plastics, bending, integrated image processing systems and entertainment, as well as the related logistics processes. The company offers Stainless steel robots. Large orders were received from VW for manufacturing the Passat and Golf plus, as well as from Ford for production of the Focus and from BMW for the 1- and 3-Series.
As of January 1, 2005, the Non-core Businesses comprised Bopp & Reuther Sicherheitsund Regelarmaturen GmbH, the IWKA Balg- und Kompensatoren Group and the Boehringer Group. The company also signed a six-year contract to clean steam safety valves for French power stations. It operates in China, Singapore and the Netherlands, as well as several power station projects in Korea and Saudi Arabia.
IWKA Aktiengesellschaft was founded in 1872.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KUKA Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KUKA Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position Analysis
6. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUKA AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Major Shareholders
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft History
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Offices and Representations
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Capital Market Snapshot
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft 1-year Stock Charts
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft 5-year Stock Charts
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?