- The report contains detailed information about KSB Aktiengesellschaft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KSB Aktiengesellschaft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KSB Aktiengesellschaft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KSB Aktiengesellschaft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KSB Aktiengesellschaft business.
About KSB Aktiengesellschaft
KSB AG engages in the development, production, and marketing of pumps and valves, as well as associated control and drive systems.
The company offers it products and services to the energy, building services, industry and water utilities, and mining sectors. It offers high-pressure pumps, high-pressure globe and gate valves, and special butterfly valves for energy sector.
Global products, global quality
KSB has 29 manufacturing sites in 19 countries. The Company produces its pumps and valves to global quality standards. The pump range covers a vast spectrum - from domestic rainwater utilization systems to process pumps or power station boiler feed units. Valves come in a choice of designs, sizes and materials for a whole spread of applications.
Pumps and Valves
KSB offers pump and valve technology for all manner of applications. They range from building services to industry and water, energy and mining. The Company's pump programme covers a large spectrum - from domestic rainwater utilization systems to process pumps or boiler feed units for large power plants. Valves come in a choice of designs, sizes and materials for a whole spread of applications.
Energy: KSB offers products for power plants. High-pressure pumps of various designs and sizes take care of reactor coolant recirculation, feed water transport, boiler recirculation as well as condensate and cooling water transport. High-pressure globe and gate valves as well as special butterfly valves are available for shut-off duties in power station circuits.
Industry: In industrial applications, KSB pumps and valves do not only handle aggressive and abrasive media but are equally suitable for coping with explosive and toxic fluids. Process engineering pumps are, for example, used in the chemical and petrochemical industries, paper and cellulose production, as well as the production of beverages and sugar. Special cryogenic butterfly valves are available for equipping LPG systems. Sterilizable diaphragm valves are manufactured for the biotech industry.
The Company's products are used in the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceuticals industries, steel works, and refineries. Their job includes the safe transport of acids, alkaline solutions, and oils. They are just at home in areas as biotechnology and shipbuilding.
Water and waste water: KSB manufactures a variety of different pumps for agricultural irrigation, water supply and waste water disposal, surface drainage as well as seawater desalination services. Shut-off butterfly valves with nominal sizes up to 3.200 mm are pegged for duty in large-scale water supply systems.
Mining: GIW Industries, the company's U.S.-based subsidiary, offers its customers slurry pumps for special operations in mining, sand and gravel production as well as applications on offshore platforms or suction dredgers.
Building Services: Series-produced pumps and standardized pressure boosting units are used in building services applications, such as water supply, heating and air-conditioning. Just like pumps for garden irrigation and swimming pool water circulation, they contribute to improving the quality of life. The companys building services valves programme complements this range for consultants, wholesalers and contractors. Measuring and control systems are available for monitoring and controlling the installations.
KSB offers all-in hydraulic systems. Customers in the municipal and industrial water and waste water management sectors can rely on KSB for engineering services and supply of the entire hydraulic and electrotechnical equipment for their plant.
The products on offer are complemented by the companys extensive range of services. These services are designed to safeguard the value of an installation and to provide assistance in emergencies. Around 1400 service engineers worldwide take care of inspection, maintenance and repair of its own as well as competitor products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KSB Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KSB Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KSB Aktiengesellschaft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KSB Aktiengesellschaft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KSB Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position Analysis
6. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KSB AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Major Shareholders
KSB Aktiengesellschaft History
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Offices and Representations
KSB Aktiengesellschaft SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Capital Market Snapshot
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KSB Aktiengesellschaft 1-year Stock Charts
KSB Aktiengesellschaft 5-year Stock Charts
KSB Aktiengesellschaft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KSB Aktiengesellschaft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KSB Aktiengesellschaft Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?