- The report contains detailed information about Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. business.
About Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.
Kirloskar Brothers Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of pumps; and operates as an infrastructure pumping project contractor in India and internationally. The company offers domestic and agriculture pumps, including domestic mono bloc pumps, end suction mono bloc pumps, bore well submersible pumps, and open well submersible pumps; and industrial pumps comprising end suction bare shaft pumps, multi-stage pumps, inline monobloc pumps, process pumps, submersible sewage/dewatering pumps, solid handling non clog pumps, and vacuum pumps. It also provides customized and engineered pumps that consist of casing pumps, flow pumps, concrete volute pumps, condensate extraction pumps, and canned motor pumps; and induction motors, alternators, valves, and hydro turbines. In addition, the company offers packaged systems, which include pressure booster, fire fighting, heat ventilation and air-conditioning, solar pumping, and packaged sewage systems. Further, it undertakes electromechanical turnkey projects; engineering, procurement, and construction based projects; and energy audit, operations and maintenance, and maintenance contracts, as well as infrastructure projects for water supply, power plants, and irrigation sectors. The company serves irrigation, water resource management, building and construction, industrial, energy, oil and gas, marine, and defense sectors. It markets its products primarily through distributors, dealers, and retailers. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Pune, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIRLOSKAR BROTHERS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. History
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?