- The report contains detailed information about Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. business.
About Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd.
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. develops and manufactures chemical plants and equipment primarily in Japan. Its products and services comprise chemical plants, engineering and concentration of evaporation/concentration plants, steam ejector/ejector type thermo-compressors, material works equipment, skid mounted units, nuclear field plants and equipment, solvent recovery systems, transport packaging products, and experimental research equipment. The company also provides installations for MOX fuel manufacturing products, frogman systems, hot cells, evaporator package for recovering boric acid, equipment for radio active treatment and radiation shielding, double door systems, globe boxes, steam jet reprocessing plants, fuel handling equipment, and irradiation equipment. In addition, it offers fabrication shops, overhead traveling cranes, hydraulic press products, plate bending rolls, lathe and other machineries, manipulators, automatic welding products and others, load cell and fork lifts, ultrasonic flaw detectors, helium leek detectors, and other test and inspection facilities; and other products and services, such as dust samplers and cleaners for medical treatments. The company was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Amagasaki, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KIMURA CHEMICAL PLANTS CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. History
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kimura Chemical Plants Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?