- The report contains detailed information about Key Safety Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Key Safety Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Key Safety Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Key Safety Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Key Safety Systems, Inc. business.
About Key Safety Systems, Inc.
Key Safety Systems, Inc. engages in the design and production of automotive products and accessories worldwide. It provides products primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates as a subsidiary of Key Automotive Group LLC.
Accessories: The company manufactures automotive interior accessories. The company's product mix consists of automatic and manual shift knobs, park brake handles, shift and brake boots, armrest covers, pull handles and assorted trim components.
Air Bags: The company designs and manufactures Air Bags for a range of vehicles, from small sports cars to SUVs to mini-vans to full size sedans to delivery trucks. It offers a range of Air Bags to meet its customers requirements. The company's frontal Air Bags are designed to reduce occupant injury in frontal crashes. Additionally, the company has designed a range of Air Bags for side-impact and rollover events that cover various occupant safety needs. The company's Thorax, head thorax and pelvic thorax side impact Air Bags and inflatable curtain options allow for tailoring to meet the needs of any vehicle.
Electronics: The company offers a range of products and services to meet the electronics and sensing requirements of its customers. It offers full system integration for restraint electronics using proprietary methodologies to develop vehicle crash plans, crash algorithm performance analysis and integration of sensor capability into the overall restraint system. It also offers algorithm technologies, such as the BASS crash sensing algorithm, for implementation into third party hardware. In addition, the company's Hamlin Division produces various position, proximity, and motion sensors. It also provides advice on the procurement of Air Bag ECUs, Occupant Sensors and other Restraint Electronic devices.
Inflators: The company engages in the design of key safety components such as lighter, smaller, environmentally friendly inflators. It offers a line of inflation devices to support its inflatable restraints. The company's inflators and modules are produced by an automated, manufacturing process.
Safety Restraint Systems: The company specializes in optimizing bio-mechanical performance in the vehicle through integrating all the restraint system components to meet the total system performance objectives set by the customer and the relevant worldwide vehicle safety standards. To support this business, the company has two Systems Integration and Performance facilities, in Detroit, Michigan and Frankfurt, Germany.
Seat Belts: The company supplies occupant restraint systems and it engages in the development and integration of seat belt systems. The company supports global vehicle platforms through modular designs, permitting adaptation of electronic or mechanical devices to individual OEM needs. It offers seat belt integration for a range of automotive and non-automotive applications.
Steering Wheels: The company produces steering wheels, which are designed and manufactured in North America, Asia and Europe. Along with base level steering wheels, the company delivers high-end wood and leather trimmed steering wheels for upscale OEM platforms and after market sales around the globe. This includes products sold through its MOMO brand.
Textiles: The company manufactures seatbelt webbing in North America. It supplies webbing to DaimlerChrysler, Ford, and General Motors.
The company was formerly known as Breed Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Key Safety Systems, Inc. in September 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Key Safety Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Key Safety Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Key Safety Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Key Safety Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Key Safety Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KEY SAFETY SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Key Safety Systems, Inc. History
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Key Safety Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Key Safety Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Key Safety Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Key Safety Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Key Safety Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Key Safety Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?