- The report contains detailed information about Kennametal Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kennametal Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kennametal Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kennametal Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kennametal Inc. business.
About Kennametal Inc.
Kennametal Inc. engages in the manufacture and supply of tooling, engineered components, and materials consumed in production processes. The company's end users products include items ranging from airframes to coal, engines to oil wells, and turbochargers to flow control.
The company's products end users include manufacturers and suppliers across various industries, including the aerospace, automotive, machine tool, light machinery and heavy machinery industries, as well as manufacturers, producers and suppliers in various other industries, including coal mining, highway construction, quarrying, and oil and gas exploration and production industries. The company markets its products through two basic brand names, Kennametal and Widia.
The company involves in developing and manufacturing metalworking tools and wear-resistant parts and coatings using a specialized type of powder metallurgy. It also manufactures and markets a line of toolholders, toolholding systems, and rotary cutting tools by machining and fabricating steel bars and other metal alloys. It supplies metalworking consumables and related products in the United States (U.S.) and Europe. The company also manufactures products made from tungsten carbide or other hard materials that are used in engineered applications, mining and highway construction and other similar applications, including compacts and metallurgical powders.
The company operates in two segments, Metalworking Solutions & Services Group (MSSG) and Advanced Materials Solutions Group (AMSG).
Metalworking Solutions & Services Group (MSSG) Segment
In the MSSG segment, the company provides consumable metalcutting tools and tooling systems to manufacturing companies in a range of industries throughout the world. Metalcutting operations include turning, boring, threading, grooving, milling, and drilling. Its tooling systems consist of a steel toolholder and cutting tools, such as indexable inserts and drills made from cemented tungsten carbides, ceramics, cermets or other hard materials. The company also provides solutions to its customers metalcutting needs through engineering services. Engineering services include field sales engineers identifying products and engineering product designs to serve customer needs.
The company serves various industries that cut and shape metal parts, including manufacturers of automobiles, trucks, aerospace components, farm equipment, oil and gas drilling and processing equipment, railroad, marine and power generation equipment, light and heavy machinery, appliances, factory equipment, and metal components, as well as job shops and maintenance operations.
Advanced Materials Solutions Group (AMSG) Segment
In the AMSG segment, the companys principal business lines include the production and sale of cemented tungsten carbide products used in mining, highway construction, and engineered applications requiring wear and corrosion resistance, including compacts and other similar applications. Additionally, the company manufactures and markets engineered components with a proprietary metal cladding technology, as well as other hard materials that likewise provide wear resistance and life extension of the target component. These products include radial bearings used for directional drilling for oil and gas; extruder barrels used by plastics manufacturers, turbine blades, burner tips and tubing used in power generation applications, food processors and numerous other engineered components to service various industrial markets. It also provides metallurgical powders to manufacturers of cemented tungsten carbide products, intermetallic composite ceramic powders and parts used in the metalized film industry. The company also provides application-specific component design services and on-site application support services. It provides its customers with engineered component process technology and materials that focus on component deburring, polishing, and producing controlled radii.
The companys mining and construction tools include products fabricated from steel parts tipped with cemented carbide, as well as wear resistant products made from steels and other hard materials. Mining tools, used primarily in the coal industry, include longwall shearer and continuous miner drums, blocks, conical bits, drills, pinning rods, augers, cladded products, wear pins, and a range of mining tool accessories. Highway construction cutting tools include carbide-tipped bits for ditching, trenching and road planning, grader blades for site preparation and routine roadbed control and snowplow blades and shoes for winter road plowing. The company produces these products for mine operators and suppliers, highway construction companies, municipal governments and manufacturers of mining equipment.
The company's customers use engineered products in manufacturing or other operations where extremes of abrasion, corrosion or impact require combinations of hardness or other toughness afforded by cemented tungsten carbides, ceramics or other hard materials.
The companys primary international operations are conducted in western Europe, the Asia Pacific, India, Latin America, and Canada. In addition, it has manufacturing and distribution operations in Israel and South Africa, as well as sales companies, sales agents, and distributors in eastern Europe and other areas of the world.
Kennametal Inc. was founded in 1938.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KENNAMETAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KENNAMETAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KENNAMETAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KENNAMETAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KENNAMETAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kennametal Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kennametal Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kennametal Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kennametal Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kennametal Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KENNAMETAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KENNAMETAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KENNAMETAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KENNAMETAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KENNAMETAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KENNAMETAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kennametal Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kennametal Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kennametal Inc. Major Shareholders
Kennametal Inc. History
Kennametal Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kennametal Inc. Offices and Representations
Kennametal Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kennametal Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kennametal Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kennametal Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kennametal Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kennametal Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kennametal Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kennametal Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kennametal Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kennametal Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kennametal Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kennametal Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?