- The report contains detailed information about Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. business.
About Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. manufactures transportation equipment and industrial goods. The company manufactures ships, rolling stock, aircraft and jet engines, gas turbine power generators, environmental and industrial plants, and a range of manufacturing equipment and systems. It also produces consumer products as Kawasaki-brand motorcycles and personal watercraft.
Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation engages in building gas carriers and submarines. The company offers a lineup of LNG carriers, extending from small carriers with cargo tank capacities of 19,000 cubic meters to newly developed large carriers with capacities of 177,000 cubic meters. It also develops and offers in its lineup a pressure build-up type LNG carrier for short distance and small-volume transportation.
Rolling Stock & Construction Machinery
Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) manufactures rolling stock in Japan. The company has arranged a business alliance with Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd., and TCM Corporation. Its main products include electric train cars (including for Shinkansen bullet trains), electric and diesel locomotives, passenger coaches, integrated transit systems, monorail cars, platform screen doors, and wheel loaders.
KHI is the prime contractor for the development of the MODs large-scale XP-1 and C-X aircraft. In the commercial aircraft field, KHI delivered a test model of Boeings 787 Dreamliner passenger aircraft. KHI is a partner corporation in the development and production of the 787 Dreamliner and is responsible for the forward section of the composite, one-piece-structure fuselage.
Gas Turbines & Machinery
The Gas Turbines & Machinery segment has a range of products for the energy and transportation equipment field. It manufactures small to medium sized gas turbine power generators. The companys main products include jet engines, small and medium-sized gas turbine generators, gas turbine cogeneration systems, gas turbines for naval vessels, steam turbines for marine and industrial applications, diesel engines and marine propulsion systems, gas engines, and aerodynamic machinery.
Plant & Infrastructure Engineering
This segment encompasses the operations of Kawasaki Plant Systems, Ltd. (K Plant), which undertakes projects to supply energy-related, industrial infrastructure, and environmental preservation systems and equipment. In 2006, K-Plant established Anhui Conch Kawasaki Engineering Co., Ltd. (ACK), as a joint venture company with the Auhui Conch Group. ACK is engaged in the design of, procurement of parts for, and sales of waste heat recovery power generation systems for cement plants.
K-Plant established Anhui Conch Kawasaki Energy Conservation Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (CKM), which is engaged in the manufacturing of PH boiler parts that are employed in waste heat power plants.
CKM engages in the manufacture and sale of environmental preservation related products, including cement plant components, such as vertical mills, boilers for waste heat recovery power generation systems, and waste gasification systems and sewage treatment systems that can be integrated with cement kilns to enable municipal waste recycling.
Consumer Products & Machinery
The company, in the motorcycle line, launched the ZRX1200 DAEG, a model for the Japanese market, that has been engineered to meet the needs of Japanese riders; and the Ninja ZX-6R, developed through a model change to its predecessor mid-size supersport model based on technical feedback from a range of racing activities.
In the cruiser segment, Kawasaki launched its Vulcan 1700 series with developed engine and chassis. This series includes the Vulcan 1700 Voyager, a full-dress V-twin engine tourer with a load of long-distance touring equipment. In the utility vehicle category, the company equipped the Teryx 750 series with an electronic fuel injection system, mainly for recreational use; and MULE utility-oriented vehicle series was restyled with the launch of the MULE 4010 series. Among personal watercraft, Kawasaki introduced the Jet Ski Ultra 260X series which features a supercharger.
Kawasaki Precision Machinery Ltd.s (KPM) international network of manufacturing and marketing facilities comprise KPMs headquarters plant and the facilities of Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.K.) Limited; Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.S.A.), Inc.; Chinabased Kawasaki Precision Machinery (Suzhou) Ltd.; and Korea-based Flutek, Ltd.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1878.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. History
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?