- The report contains detailed information about Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innovative Solutions & Support Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. business.
About Innovative Solutions & Support Inc.
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of flat panel display systems, flight information computers, and advanced monitoring systems to the department of defense (DoD), government agencies, defense contractors, commercial air transport carriers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and corporate/general aviation markets in the United States and internationally.
Flat Panel Display Systems
The flat panel displays are liquid crystal display (LCD) screens that would replicate the display of one or a suite of analog or digital displays on one screen. The flat panel displays would be installed in new aircraft or used to replace existing displays in aircraft already in use. LCDs are also used for security monitoring on-board aircraft and as tactical workstations on military aircraft. The company developed a flat panel display system, which would replace conventional analog and digital displays used in a cockpit and would display additional information, not commonly displayed in the cockpit. Its COCKPIT/IP is capable of displaying various types of air data, engine and fuel data, altitude, heading and navigational data, and alternative source information. It has designed its COCKPIT/IP to be capable of displaying information generated from various sources, including reduced vertical separation minimum (RVSM) air data system, engine and fuel instrumentation, and third-party data and information products.
Air Data Systems and Components
The companys air data products calculate and display various measures, such as aircraft speed, altitude, and rate of ascent and descent. It sells individual components, as well as partial and complete air data systems. Its components and systems include digital air data computers, which calculate various air data parameters, such as altitude, airspeed, vertical speed, angle of attack, and other information derived from the measure of air pressure; integrated air data computers and display units, which calculate and convey air data information; altitude displays, which convey aircraft altitude measurements; airspeed displays, which convey various types of airspeed measurements, including vertical airspeed and rates of ascent and descent; and altitude alerter, which allow the pilot to select a desired cruising altitude that the aircraft would reach and maintain, and also provide warnings to pilots when an unacceptable deviation occurs.
The company develops, manufactures, and markets engine and fuel displays. Its solid-state multifunction displays convey information with respect to fuel and oil levels and engine activity, such as oil and hydraulic pressure and temperature. This instrumentation includes individual and multiple displays clustered throughout an aircraft's cockpit. Its products have been installed on C-130H, DC-9, DC-10, P-3, F-16, and A-10 aircraft.
The companys customers include the United States government (including DoD and homeland security); ABX Air; American Airlines; The Boeing Company; Bombardier Aerospace; Cessna Aircraft Corporation; Eclipse Aerospace, Inc.; Federal Express Corporation; L-3 Communication; Lockheed Martin Corporation; Raytheon; Rockwell Collins; Marshalls of Cambridge, the United Kingdom; and the Department of National Defense, Canada.
Retrofit Market: The companys main customers include the DoD and defense contractors; aircraft operators; and aircraft modification centers. It sells its products to aircraft operators, including commercial airlines, cargo carriers, and business and general aviation. Its commercial fleet customers include, American Airlines, ABX Air, Air Canada, Federal Express, and Northwest Airlines. The primary retrofit market for private and corporate jets is aircraft modification centers, which repair and retrofit private aircraft. Its customers include Bombardier Learjet, Western Aircraft, Aeromech, Star Aviation, Duncan Aviation, and Raytheon Aircraft Services.
OEM Market: The company markets its products to original equipment manufacturers, particularly manufacturers of corporate and private jets, as well as to contractors manufacturing military jets. These customers include Bombardier, Gulfstream, Boeing, Raytheon, Piaggio, and Lockheed Martin.
The companys principal competitors include Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Collins, Inc., Thales, L-3 Communications, and GE Aviation.
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS & SUPPORT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Major Shareholders
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. History
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Offices and Representations
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?