- The report contains detailed information about Hendrx Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hendrx Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hendrx Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hendrx Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hendrx Corp. business.
About Hendrx Corp.
Hendrx Corp. engages in the research and development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of water generation, filtration, ionization, desalinization, and purification devices.
The companys products include atmospheric water generation units, alkaline calcium ionic water dispensers, and reverse osmosis systems.
Atmospheric Water Generation (AWG)
The companys atmospheric water generation units extract and purify drinking water from the air. AWG machines extract water from the atmosphere by pulling air though a filter, cooling the incoming air, thus producing condensation, capturing the water, and pumping the water through a series of filtration systems and germicidal Ultra Violet lights for purification.
The company manufactures two types of AWG units. The first type is residential/office AWGs which include countertop and full sized upright models. These units produce 5-12 gallons of water per day depending on humidity and temperature levels.
The second type of AWG unit has commercial and industrial applications. These AWGs produce 83 to approximately 3,500 gallons of potable water each day. Industrial units are used in military, industrial, commercial, humanitarian, and disaster relief applications.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
The company manufactures reverse osmosis units. RO is a process by which water is purified utilizing a semi-permeable membrane thereby removing impurities and minerals. This process requires four gallons of water for every one gallon of purified water it produces.
Alkaline Ionic Water
The company manufactures alkaline calcium ionic water dispensers, units designed to ionize water. These units are similar to reverse osmosis units in that they use tap water as their main source.
The company develops portable desalination systems that remove salt from seawater which is then transformed into water for drinking.
Rainmaker: Rainmaker is water generating AWG, dehumidifier, and air filter designed to fit on the countertop.
Hendrx: Hendrx is a full sized AWG designed for household or office.
Osmo: Osmo is a unit using the reverse osmosis process in a 5-stage filtration system.
Ionic: Ionic is a model similar to the Osmo, the Ionic produces ionized water using tap water as its main source.
OEM Products: The company manufactures atmospheric water generators for two original equipment manufacturers. The products are manufactured under brands, such as The Aqua Maker M-10, The SOHO, and The Waterex or WR-2.
Products in Development
Uti a unit that includes an air conditioner, space heater, dehumidifier, air purifier, water purifier, and AWG
Desalinator a portable machine capable of converting sea water into fresh drinking water.
Aquarius 10 a top of the line residential/office upright atmospheric water generator featuring a 10-gallon stainless steel storage tank and durable design.
Big Blue It is commercial and industrial AWG which produces between 83 gallons and approximately 3,500 gallons of drinking water per day.
The company also produces small water purification devices including carbon filtration systems similar to the PUR and Britta brands.
In the reverse osmosis water dispenser industry, the company competes with Lowes, Home Depot, and Sears.
Residential/Office Models: The companys competitors include Hyflux, Dong Yang Co. Ltd., and Wataire Industries.
Industrial/Commercial Units: The company competes with Munters Corporation and Air Water Corporation.
The company was founded in 1998. It was formerly known as Starsoft, Inc. and changed its name to Hendrx Corp in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HENDRX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HENDRX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HENDRX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HENDRX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HENDRX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hendrx Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hendrx Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hendrx Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hendrx Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hendrx Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HENDRX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HENDRX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HENDRX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HENDRX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HENDRX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HENDRX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hendrx Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hendrx Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hendrx Corp. Major Shareholders
Hendrx Corp. History
Hendrx Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hendrx Corp. Offices and Representations
Hendrx Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hendrx Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hendrx Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hendrx Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Hendrx Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hendrx Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hendrx Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hendrx Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hendrx Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hendrx Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hendrx Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hendrx Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?